For those of you with cats...

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
You've probably already seen the Simon's Cat videos, but in case you haven't:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I watch these every night before I go to bed - I'm like a little kid who watches the same movie over and over, it's stupid. My favorite is the one with the fly, the way the cat runs around is just priceless. :)

Cats are cool, they are so easily amused for very little expense. I have 3 cats and 5 dogs (soon to only have ,hopefully,1 dog :D as they will be going home to their daddy who just bought a house).

That was a funny vid! Thanks for sharing!

My Evil Wiskers says Thank You

whiskers-1.jpg

I'm watching the videos almost on a daily basis if times are rough... always makes me feel better than :)

Oh you gotta see this one a cat and dolphin. Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

how cool is that? Dolphins are such nice animals - although did you see that one dolphin jumped up and splashed water on the cat and the very next scene he's smiling about it...lol.

And then along came Max...

About a year ago we got a Bengal kitten.
My wife took him around to show her mother, filmed the little bloke's first encounter with a dog.
Her Big dog. Big sharp teeth ... poor defenceless lil kitten :eek2:

The video's had a few thousand views there -
You might find it interesting?

Dolphins always smile don't they? I've never seen a frowning dolphin. lol And I run across them all the time sitting here in my house looking at this stupid screen. :rolleyes:

About a year ago we got a Bengal kitten.
My wife took him around to show her mother, filmed the little bloke's first encounter with a dog.
Her Big dog. Big sharp teeth ... poor defenceless lil kitten :eek2:

The video's had a few thousand views there -
You might find it interesting?

Cute...I love Bengal cats, ever since I saw that one in the "cat love" commercial!
My dog tries to get the cats to run so he can chase them, but one of them is pretty mean, she's actually sliced up his nose a couple of times. I wish they'd play with him, but he's too big and they just get freaked out.

Dolphins always smile don't they? I've never seen a frowning dolphin. lol And I run across them all the time sitting here in my house looking at this stupid screen. :rolleyes:

Found one! Although this probably doesn't count because it's a painting - and it's more of a snarl than a frown. ;)

graphics-football-miami-dolphins.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back