Logo
external image

First post

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dac555
  • id78587
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 785
  • Replies 2

Dac555

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 6, 2017
Location
Belfast
Hey guys, fairly heavy gambler here and assuming most of you also fall into that category :)

I, like many have signed up here due to an issue with a particular casino, and this site has been also my main source when deciding whether or not to bother with particular places. I know a lot about gambling and hopefully I can re-contribute here and bring something to the table.

Best of luck to you all, DAC555:thumbsup:
 
I, like many have signed up here due to an issue with a particular casino...
I hope you can get this sorted - if not there's always CM's PAB service...

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:
KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top