Female & Male

jas2587

Dormant account
Bryan is there a way that a icon can be put by each players name that they are either male or female as you sure cant tell by their user names? An some avitars fool ya tooo

Just a thought I know it will probably be way to much work

Cindy;)

Lol Cindy so you are actually a muscular hunk in disguise.:lolup:

Actually, some identification would be useful. I have called females a 'he' and some the other way round.

Lol Cindy so you are actually a muscular hunk in disguise.:lolup:

Actually, some identification would be useful. I have called females a 'he' and some the other way round.

muscular hunk nah pure female:p

I have referred to many the wrong sex

Cindy:)

Would suggest that if something like this happens that it have an "opt in/opt out" toggle somewhere. Some folks are not going to want to advertise this info.

Would suggest that if something like this happens that it have an "opt in/opt out" toggle somewhere. Some folks are not going to want to advertise this info.

that would be cool Maxd
Thanks
Cindy

yeah I know Bryan has to say yes or not but this is a start:D

I know some people who don't want to advertise this info in person.

Bryan is there a way that a icon can be put by each players name that they are either male or female as you sure cant tell by their user names? An some avitars fool ya tooo

Just a thought I know it will probably be way to much work

Cindy;)
Obviously by the responses here, I'd have to make this an optional thing since there seems to be a number of members who are confused about their plumbing.

It's already in their User Profile page though - you can always check that out.

Obviously by the responses here, I'd have to make this an optional thing since there seems to be a number of members who are confused about their plumbing.

It's already in their User Profile page though - you can always check that out.

you are correct Bryan it is there an I have mine checked female but whenI read my profile it does not show the gender
I clicked on about 25 names an it shows on none of them either
myself being a female I sure dont wanna flirt with another female

Thanks

you are correct Bryan it is there an I have mine checked female but whenI read my profile it does not show the gender
I clicked on about 25 names an it shows on none of them either
myself being a female I sure dont wanna flirt with another female

Thanks

oops ;) a long LONG time ago when I used to frequent public chat rooms once in awhile I was talking to a friend of mine and an IM popped up - this person said "Are you horny?" I replied "I have a headache" and they wrote back "are you male or female?" (duh, I just said I had a headache, isn't it obvious I'm female?) I said "Neither" and they said "Wanna go to a private room?" lol...So on the internet it just doesn't matter I guess.

...and in case anyone's wondering, no I didn't go to a private room with them so I never did find out which (if any) was their gender either.

Well, when I signed up to CM, I was asked and answered "Female". I can see that most members answered, (you can see it in "About me"), but I've found at least one that did not, and I think I've encountered that before.

I don't consider gender a particularly private piece of info, perhaps not everyone feels the same way.

But while I could change that info in my user CP, I couldn't leave it blank.

The question was actually "Sex"...I'd have to say "Been a while :eek:"

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back