Favourite MG games

PNEFOREVER2

Dormant account
Ok this has probably been done before but I'm going to ask anyway.

I'm intrigued as to what peoples favourite MG games are as I'm after trying something different,as I only ever play TS2 and IR,and play Riviera Riches the odd time I have a little bit of change left after busting out.

Would preferably like to try something without progressive bonus rounds like the aforementioned have (10 free spins then 15,20 etc etc)

If possible,elaborate on what you like about the game.Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

I love Scrooge. Never get great returns but it's just really nicely balanced and the music really adds to the atmosphere.
there's something nice about the countdown to Christmas too.
I also like Deck the Halls at any time of year - the free spins can be really lucrative.
Perhaps I'm just obsessed with Christmas.

Other favourites - Loaded and Avalon

TS2 is my favourite, but after playing IR I am not so sure. Cashapillar is my third favourite. Higher variance but can hit good when you fill a few reels up. My best spin was reels 1,2,3, full of wilds, reel 4 4 wilds and trash on reel 5.
You seldom get 5 grandads although I once got 2 lines wilds/grandads on free spins paying 120000 coins.

Someone said that TSII is the most boring slot ever, I would say TSII is the best slot ever and all other MG slots are boring. I really don't know why, could be that I didn't hit anything decent for a year or so ;)
I'm not found of the MG themes or the graphics. They differ a lot but still none of them appeal to me except TSII. That's the game to rule them all for now, not LOTR - the emetic.

I really like the theme. What can be more powerful than the Valhalla Gods accompanied by thunder and lightning. The graphics are beautiful and the background music is thrilling but not too prominent, you (I) don't get tired of it.
The secret of "all achievements" is now revealed but I still like chasing those achievements, Pretty stupid really.
The different bonuses are a source of excitement of course. How many wilds can you get playing Loki? or will the Thor bonus ever give you anything better then 3xJ? :rolleyes: How many 1000 hrs will you have to play before you get more than 3 wilds? Time will tell perhaps, the mystery goes on :)

Someone said that TSII is the most boring slot ever, I would say TSII is the best slot ever and all other MG slots are boring. I really don't know why, could be that I didn't hit anything decent for a year or so ;)
I'm not found of the MG themes or the graphics. They differ a lot but still none of them appeal to me except TSII. That's the game to rule them all for now, not LOTR - the emetic.

I really like the theme. What can be more powerful than the Valhalla Gods accompanied by thunder and lightning. The graphics are beautiful and the background music is thrilling but not too prominent, you (I) don't get tired of it.
The secret of "all achievements" is now revealed but I still like chasing those achievements, Pretty stupid really.
The different bonuses are a source of excitement of course. How many wilds can you get playing Loki? or will the Thor bonus ever give you anything better then 3xJ? :rolleyes: How many 1000 hrs will you have to play before you get more than 3 wilds? Time will tell perhaps, the mystery goes on :)

The theme/graphics are good,however for many,like myself I find the payouts are quite poor unless you hit something decent betting high.

Take the wildstorm (also dubbed shitstorm),usually poor,but when I get the same feature on IR I get some sort of payout around 7 times out of 10.

Haven't hit the bonus feature on TS2 for around 2 months,which I seem to have to rely on to get anything remotely decent (choosing the raven feature mostly) hence my reason for asking for suggestions on what others play.

I have tried TS1,this I find the most boring slot ever,but I suppose what I find boring the next player would find enthralling.

It used to be TS2 and LOTR until IR.

IR is the most addictive slot I have ever played. I love it.

1. IR
  2. TS2/LTR
  3. Hearts & Tarts/Deck the Halls
  4. Alaskan Fishing/Robin Hood
  5. Santas Wild Ride
  6. Lucky Witch

The cold spells in IR can be absolute killers to your bankroll. I find the best way to avoid this is to automatically switch between 1c and 2c games when my balance has gone down $50 or $100 (i normally play $2.10 to $3.00 a spin). If my balance is going up I stick with it. Since I've done this my big losses without a bonus round have been greatly reduced.

I wish I had more time but I have to shoot into town.

At the top of my head;)

Break the bank again
Party Island
Thunderstruck (1) not (11)
Adventure Palace
Sterling Silver
Platinum
Rivera Riches
Lucky witches

Pretty much in that order:p

What game is IR:confused: Just curious:)

All of my most played on 32red and riverbelle, my top played MGs.

Agent Jane Blonde
Avalon
Break the Bank Again
Dolphin Coast
Hellboy
Hitman
Immortal Romance
Ladies Night
Mad Hatters
Mega Moolah Isis
Mega Moolah Summertime
No Worries
Megaspin Break the Bank Again
No Worries
Private Eye
Reel Gems
Santas Wild Ride
Sneak a Peek Planet Exotica
Soccer Safari
Steinfest
The Grand Journey
The Lord of the Rings
Thunderstruck
Thunderstruck 2
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword
Track and Field Mouse

Others worth mentioning which often play:

Big Kahuna Snakes and Ladders
Winter Gold
Lucky Witch
Eagles Wings
Munchkins
Pedal Power
Witches Wealth
Dragons Loot

The theme/graphics are good,however for many,like myself I find the payouts are quite poor unless you hit something decent betting high.

Take the wildstorm (also dubbed shitstorm),usually poor,but when I get the same feature on IR I get some sort of payout around 7 times out of 10.

Haven't hit the bonus feature on TS2 for around 2 months,which I seem to have to rely on to get anything remotely decent (choosing the raven feature mostly) hence my reason for asking for suggestions on what others play.

I have tried TS1,this I find the most boring slot ever,but I suppose what I find boring the next player would find enthralling.

Yes I'm sorry, a lot of OT :oops: More on topic then, my experience is that all MG slots pay poorly except TSII but that may come down to the fact that I play it a lot. Still crappy advice but I'm sure you will get better advice from those with better luck and more experience playing MG. ;)

Edit: and I see now that you have :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back