Fans bet withdrawals

Status
Not open for further replies.
As to Viral Interactive still being able to operate in the UK....not sure why! Managed to waltz past their new rules 3 times in a week with a different email address. They do NO checks, they are as rogue as they come.

If it’s this PSC, it looks like it’s focused on gambling harm. Wouldn’t help one iota, as Borgie says, just calls for evidence as part of their review. Even then it just informs changes to the Gambling Act, not individual cases:confused:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Yep, UKGC wont help the player either here. It has to go to IBAS.

The UKGC will take into account a number of complaints about the same operator to deen if further action is required. If so they have powers to suspend the licence and ask other governmental bodies to investigate as well.

Look what js wrote on trust pilot how is this company allowed to operate in UK. A company who are now not providing my withdrawals history. Karla said management said not to provide my withdrawal history.

They not provideing my history now.

Neil 12:41 pm Hello . Thank you for contacting FansBet! Hello can you send me my withdrawal history please Read Neil has closed the chat.

Ida 12:57 pm Hello . Thank you for contacting FansBet! Ida has closed the chat. Start the chat again

Management told them not to provide my account history.

Look at this on trust pilot review

this website is a joke. they claim to be following a responsible gambling directive but are preventing my withdrawal of 2.3k with no explanation of how this is ensuring i'm being responsible. They then change the story to ensure the funds are mine.
I provided a pay slip, a SOW form AND a document from my employer showing my salary.
They then have the cheek to question my level of gambling due to my salary saying i can't have deposited this much. My net deposits are 2k over 8 months, £250 per month loses. If they think i can't sustain this please prevent me from depositing or closing my account, not blocking withdrawals. My salary is my source of wealth/funds so you are asking for further info which does not exist!

There is no further proof i can provide, i must now refer my case to IBAS as these muppets are useless and want more documents which do not exist.

Useful

In my case I deposited 4k in one month I opened account in December and the the whole month they never contacted me even once. They took my deposit which I made but never processed even one withdrawals. Some where pending for 6 to 7 days. They can see I made over 96 withdrawals nearly 100 they never process one never contacted me. They not providing my account history .they not answering emails.

96 withdrawals waiting 6 days some closed my account can't access or check balance or even get account history. Management said not to provide

96 withdrawals waiting 6 days some closed my account can't access or check balance or even get account history. Management said not to provide
But did you reverse and play the withdrawals, or are they still holding the withdrawals?
My bet is you reversed and played all the withdrawals and now think you should get the money back......

Each time I withdraw it never went through processing even after 5 days. They didn't process any and never wanted to process any. They said pending 24 to 48 but I had pending for 6 days after 96 they closed my account some of my balance is seized not sending me withdrawal history

The company who never process any withdrawals 96 times. That never process even one payment. Does not email the customer since opening the account. Changes the terms and conditions after my account was closed I agreed to the terms and conditions in Dec they change the terms in Jan when they closed my account took my balance never paid any of my withdrawals.

The company who never process any withdrawals 96 times. That never process even one payment. Does not email the customer since opening the account. Changes the terms and conditions after my account was closed I agreed to the terms and conditions in Dec they change the terms in Jan when they closed my account took my balance never paid any of my withdrawals.
So they didnt process and you reversed them, lost them and want them to pay you anyway? Good luck with that one.

I made 96 withdrawals.
1st one pending 8 day
2nd pending 5 days and so fourth. They never processed even one. They never wanted to process any withdrawals. They do this with withdrawals each max limit 1k. They seized my money and not give me account history.

Many people had same experience .
took over 3 months to get my withdrawal. it seems they was hoping i would give up on it as they threw every hurdle they can think of in the way. at one point they said they sent it but i didn't receive in the 5 days they said, so they asked for a whole month of my bank statement knowing full well they didn't send it. since they are such a dodgy company i had to change my card in case they sell my info or something

Stay away from this betting site I've been waiting for a withdrawal for 3 weeks now joke of a site take your money give nothing back. They say they will share 50% of profits but returning my money first would help.

Useful

They not even shared profit with fans. Liers

Withdrawal max is 1k
HOW can they be responsible gambling company when I won and made withdrawals 96 times and they never processed even one. It that suppose to make some unresponsiable

Look at this one

wish I had seen the reviews before I joined normally you think sour grapes but every review about withdrawal of money is true the first bookmakers I've ever join were I am not sure if I will receive my winnings the company is based in Malta you have to send your id documents to a company called finnplay based in Finland the live chat have no contact with the verification team there 100s of other bookies out there just remember if you did have a big win the chances of getting it are a different matter just had to give this update I've been offered a manual withdrawal this is there words they will give me back my deposits if I agree to give up any winnings I made of my deposits I deposited 465 and trying to withdrawal 641 so 176 winnings very minor amount I've took a screenshot of this offer if anybody wants to see look me up on Facebook and happy to send it to you please don't put yourself under the stress of dealing with this lot but let that sink in a so called legit company if offering my money back if I agree to give up my winnings just to add I never used any bonuses just cash

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

96.....days to get a withdrawal? :eek2:

96 withdrawals?

Withdrawal made in '96?

This number is starting to scare me

So glad its this way around, should the numbers be reversed then my imagination would be into overdrive and I'd probably need a cold shower and a change of underwear, not to mention a total obsession with the thread moving forward :oops:

So glad its this way around, should the numbers be reversed then my imagination would be into overdrive and I'd probably need a cold shower and a change of underwear, not to mention a total obsession with the thread moving forward :oops:
Yes, we're all aware of your obsession with THAT number :eek2:

If you went to go through hell join them now otherwise just self exclude from them so you self excluded on all website owned by virus

If you went to go through hell join them now otherwise just self exclude from them so you self excluded on all website owned by virus

You might want to remove the affiliate site you posted as its against the rules.

Still waiting for you to tell me what advice I gave you that was wrong and where I gave you legal advice. Oh and all the other questions you have been asked.
No doubt your lawyer told you to submit a SAR for the information you are asking, so not sure why you keep asking live chat, just wait the 30 days.
I really don't understand why you have spoken to CA then TS when you already have a solicitor, and you still haven't said what TS are doing.
Still waiting for you to tell me how a delayed BACS payment has anything to do with your case and what law you were talking about then.

You say they changed the terms, what term is it that is affecting you that changed?

I still have no idea what the problem is though, why on earth would you keep playing somewhere when they haven't processed a single withdrawal going back to December last year. Something doesn't smell right about this whole thing and I honestly believe you are trolling. Anyone else wanting help would actually answer questions from people trying to help them and post some proof up of what they are saying.
What have IBAS said as presumably you have been through their complaints procedure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back