Eurogrand

annord

Dormant account
Hello,

I'm new to this and I played a little on eurogrand. I have meet their wagering limits and now when I wanna make a withdrawel they send me an email were i should send the copy of my ID, credit card (with middle 8 digits and CV2 code covered, a utility bill and that I shoudl print out a email were my three deposits are listed and that i shoudl sign after each of them.

Is this standard procedure? s it safe to send them these copies?
I've read some negative things about eurogrand. Does anyone have actully managed to cashout from them?

Eurogrand cashout

I recently started a thread about Eurogrand, your question comes right on time:)

I asked for a cashout on March 19. They asked me for certain documents, probably about the same as yours. I sent them, the withdrawal was approved on March 24 and the funds arrived to the credit card today (March 30). I have to say it was a large amount and I was a little doubtful on their response. However, it seems to have worked out fine. So, as far as I am concerned, Eurogrand seems fair!

However, they have some serious wagering requirements, of which you should be aware. I asked that I be blocked from bonuses, so that i dont have to worry about this and they responded pretty fast. BTW, their support is quick and polite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back