EUROBET giving me the runaround

GOCC

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.cas
Anyone else use these.

I opened an account on Saturday following the recommendation of a friend. I had to deposit £449 as the software was horrible to receive a £50 bonus. I did however withdraw £528 for a profit. This was on Saturday.

When I withdrew, it said I would be paid within 24 hours. The person who recommended them to me also withdrew. Now my friend withdrew on SUNDAY and was paid on Sunday to NETeller but I wasnt. I have had the following message exchange.

Dear Mr Relian,
we are writing to inform you that your withdrawal request will be processed as soon as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your cooperation
Kind Regards
Giulia
Customer service

something is now starting to trouble me. i have STILL not been paid. someone was paid on sunday that withdrew on sunday to neteller yet i withdrew on saturday and its now monday night and i still havent been paid. WHERE IS MY MONEY. im told i will be paid today but im not.
--------------
Dear ,

Thank you for your message.

We would like to apologise for any delays and your funds will be credited shortly.

Kind Regards
Roxana
Eurobet Customer Service

while i appreciate that, what i cannot understand i, like i said in my message, someone who withdrew on sunday to neteller got paid already yet i havent been paid. jsut my cautious nature
--------------
Dear ,

We would like to inform you that Neteller withdrawal takes
one working day.

Kind Regards
Roxana
Eurobet Customer Service

wondering if you can help me please
i made a withdrawal on saturday. the computer said i will be paid in 24 hours. on sunday i havent been paid. i check again today and still i havent been paid.?????? why have i not been paid.

I have also other messages but they were ignoring me at first and had to keep sending them. Anybody else use them and are they always so full of BS

If you did nothing wrong, you'll get paid out.

It is frustrating when firms don't do what it says on the tin. Alot of people go explicitly by what the terms state and would not bet if the truth were told up-front..

All in all - Coral/Eurobet are not perfect and won't let punters bet as big as Bill Hill and Ladbrokes will allow onland, but they are not known for daylight robbery.

GOCC said:
Anyone else use these.

I opened an account on Saturday following the recommendation of a friend. I had to deposit 449 as the software was horrible to receive a 50 bonus. I did however withdraw 528 for a profit. This was on Saturday.

When I withdrew, it said I would be paid within 24 hours. The person who recommended them to me also withdrew. Now my friend withdrew on SUNDAY and was paid on Sunday to NETeller but I wasnt. I have had the following message exchange.

Dear Mr Relian,
we are writing to inform you that your withdrawal request will be processed as soon as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your cooperation
Kind Regards
Giulia
Customer service

something is now starting to trouble me. i have STILL not been paid. someone was paid on sunday that withdrew on sunday to neteller yet i withdrew on saturday and its now monday night and i still havent been paid. WHERE IS MY MONEY. im told i will be paid today but im not.
--------------
Dear ,

We would like to apologise for any delays and your funds will be credited shortly.

Kind Regards
Roxana
Eurobet Customer Service

while i appreciate that, what i cannot understand i, like i said in my message, someone who withdrew on sunday to neteller got paid already yet i havent been paid. jsut my cautious nature
--------------
Dear ,

We would like to inform you that Neteller withdrawal takes
one working day.

Kind Regards
Roxana
Eurobet Customer Service

wondering if you can help me please
i made a withdrawal on saturday. the computer said i will be paid in 24 hours. on sunday i havent been paid. i check again today and still i havent been paid.?????? why have i not been paid.

I have also other messages but they were ignoring me at first and had to keep sending them. Anybody else use them and are they always so full of BS

I would not freak at this point since you are a new customer at Eurobet. The due diligence outlined in their rules:

8. Clients may withdrawals from their account at any time providing all payments have been cleared and confirmed.

Your friend has probably already been through this, but you being new to Eurobet, it is taking some time to make sure you are the rightful owner of the Neteller account that was used. Since they are telling you it takes one working day (excludes weekends) to process Neteller withdrawals, that would tell me that your payment is in the works. Future cashouts will probably be much quicker!

Think it only fair to say I have been paid today

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back