New Slot Announcement Esqueleto Explosivo 2 by Thunderkick

Woah, i just need to think about summoning Harry and he appears.
Impressive speed.

Usually it's 5 times in the mirror uttering words, in no order, such as exclusion/self/can i/back/deposits/my

Word of warning - it's a mixture of eye rolling crazy that you conjure.

no clue why i kept clicking...

1579805122567.png

Troll game.... number of times it drops in the two scatters with the 3rd one gone walkies with most of the grid free for it to drop in.

It can go dead spin central for sure.

When the bonus eventually drops in, it pays crap.

Triggered three bonuses after thousands of spins and they paid 22x, 33x and 12x

And here we have people complaining about Bonanza :rolleyes:

Troll game.... number of times it drops in the two scatters with the 3rd one gone walkies with most of the grid free for it to drop in.

It can go dead spin central for sure.

When the bonus eventually drops in, it pays crap.

Triggered three bonuses after thousands of spins and they paid 22x, 33x and 12x

And here we have people complaining about Bonanza :rolleyes:

True, Bonanza would never take thousands of spins to trigger a bonus, only to give you 20x...:rolleyes:

opposite2.gif

X200 is at the bottom end of acceptable bonus though. I don’t consider it an impressive hit really. The problem with most Thunderkick games is the mechanics are nailed to the knacker so to speak.

By that I mean the maths keeps them within very tight boundaries most of the time. They are just on the border of what a player will put up with i.e. dead spin, dead spin, x2, dead spin, dead spin x1. You know what I am saying.

Clever if you can get away with it but to me it feels like death by a thousand cuts.

Great news!! Always loved the first one. Never brought me any significant win, but so much fun :))
You love Expolsivo?? You actually love this game. Are you insane?

iu

X200 is at the bottom end of acceptable bonus though. I don’t consider it an impressive hit really. The problem with most Thunderkick games is the mechanics are nailed to the knacker so to speak.

By that I mean the maths keeps them within very tight boundaries most of the time. They are just on the border of what a player will put up with i.e. dead spin, dead spin, x2, dead spin, dead spin x1. You know what I am saying.

Clever if you can get away with it but to me it feels like death by a thousand cuts.

Yeah, i cant say im overly fond of slots that promise gold but most of the time fail to deliver bronze.
Like carnival queen, midas golden touch etc.
Why say a game can produce wins 10 000x+ wins when it never freaking does.

Biggest wins ive seen has been from Pink elephants and Riders of the storm, but they are still not breaking the 5000x barrier.

I enjoy some of their slots, but im not holding my breath to get a 10 000x bonus on any of them anytime soon.

Yeah, i cant say im overly fond of slots that promise gold but most of the time fail to deliver bronze.
Like carnival queen, midas golden touch etc.
Why say a game can produce wins 10 000x+ wins when it never freaking does.

Biggest wins ive seen has been from Pink elephants and Riders of the storm, but they are still not breaking the 5000x barrier.

I enjoy some of their slots, but im not holding my breath to get a 10 000x bonus on any of them anytime soon.
That’s my problem with them. The concept of their games are generally good and they are playable but they have this crappy maths mechanic that doesn’t allow for much excitement when it comes to big wins.

There is a difference between playing a slot where there is a chance of hitting x10,000 because you’ve seen big hits achieved compared to playing one that has x10,000 stuck on the label but after millions of spins nobody has ever seen it.

Thunder kick are a pretty awful provider IMO, yes...for the exact reasons you mention.

Not 3x in a row it doesn't..... and the base game keeps you going unlike this piece of shite

Now that ive given it a couple hundred spins myself im almost inclined to to agree with you.
Had 2 bonuses in 500ish spins, 25x&74x,

74x is okay-ish, but not after what the basegame did to me.
:D

doesnt really much excite me but I'll give it a go
any peek at my WDs and nearly the entirety of them are due to TK games

You are exceptionally lucky on that Wild Heist game! If, big if btw, I get a bonus on that game I'm lucky to get 50x...

TK slots look good, play very smoothly but the bonuses are usually :axeman2: Best I've managed on any TK is around 400x on Pink Elephants.

ive def lost a fair few dollars, but yeah, it's my go to game; been pretty lucky with gold cards in the FS
I have never had the gold card. It is one of the better games from them to be fair. Another thing with the majority of their games is if they aren’t bonusing you can’t win because decent base hits are one in a million.

Still say Bonanza and DHV are the best balanced slots and the most exciting to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back