New Slot Announcement Esqueleto Explosivo 2 by Thunderkick

I never liked the original much, laughing and singing skulls isn't something I want to pay money to see, but just watching that vid did give me the odd chuckle for the sheer silliness.

looking at that youtube channel, they have a review vid of Legacy of Dead by Play n GO, has that been covered around these parts?

I seemed to have lost track of the new games coming out...then again the sites I play PnG at have chopped the rtp, so I'm probably unlikely to play it even if they have it.

Last edited:
I never liked the original much, laughing and singing skulls isn't something I want to pay money to see, but just watching that vid did give me the odd chuckle for the sheer silliness.

Just looking at that youtube channel, they have a review vid of Legacy of Dead by Play n GO, has that been covered around these parts?

I seemed to have lost track of the new games coming out...then again the sites I play PnG at have chopped the rtp, so I'm probably unlikely to play it even if they have it.

I am the one making the videos :D

Play'n GO resorted to cheap mass production. Book of Dead, Rise of Merlin, Rise of Dead, Legacy of Dead ... all mixed and matched between them. I wondering what brew and name will be next. :rolleyes:

LoD is a 100% clone of Rise of Merlin BTW.

If you are into hound racing then try Wildhound Derby, was just released. Wild Blood 2 is a semi-clone of Street Magic and in March they will be gracing us with a branded slot named after the band Testament! :D

Play'n GO resorted to cheap mass production. Book of Dead, Rise of Merlin, Rise of Dead, Legacy of Dead ... all mixed and matched between them. I wondering what brew and name will be next. :rolleyes:

LoD is a 100% clone of Rise of Merlin BTW.

If you are into hound racing then try Wildhound Derby, was just released. Wild Blood 2 is a semi-clone of Street Magic and in March they will be gracing us with a branded slot named after the band Testament! :D

Don't forget "Doom Of.." too.

This can be played at Casumo. Tried few spins at 10c bet and got spins that paid this
r1IsL99.jpg

Sorry Harry I did mention I was a bit behind the times :laugh: ...nice channel you've got there and with a responsible age block :thumbsup:

I've bookmarked your community site that it links to, with all the reviews etc..

No not really, it's not on the top of my hobby list atm :p ...I'm not sure I've played rise of merlin, a game with king arthurs sword does ring a bell though, I think that was a novo though or MG :rolleyes:

Sorry Harry I did mention I was a bit behind the times :laugh: ...nice channel you've got there and with a responsible age block :thumbsup:

I've bookmarked your community site that it links to, with all the reviews etc..

No not really, it's not on the top of my hobby list atm :p ...I'm not sure I've played rise of merlin, a game with king arthurs sword does ring a bell though, I think that was a novo though or MG :rolleyes:

No no.. Its more fun if you have to google it each time.
Because when searching for Harrybkk this guy shows up, and you can pretend its Harry.

harr.jpg

Great news!! Always loved the first one. Never brought me any significant win, but so much fun :))

whats the hit frequency to enter feature, jees my fingers start hurting...

I rarely do that :)

But decided to put auto spin on, as its taking ages :)

Dont get me wrong, got 200x in main game so can continue for some (auto) spins

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back