Ellen Show

spike38

Dormant account
I know this isn't gambling related, but for those of you that remember my daughter gave birth to a set of identical triplets a few months back. (ODDS one in 2,000,000 or so) . Since then she has been having a rough go of it as she hasn't been able to work in a few months due to the delicate delivery.
Ellen Degenares caught wind of her predicament and decided to gift her a bit.
Today my daughter and granddaughters will be making an appearance on the Ellen show at 4:00 eastern. :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

I know this isn't gambling related, but for those of you that remember my daughter gave birth to a set of identical triplets a few months back. (ODDS one in 2,000,000 or so) . Since then she has been having a rough go of it as she hasn't been able to work in a few months due to the delicate delivery.
Today my daughter and granddaughters will be making an appearance on the Ellen show at 4:00 eastern. :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

CONGRATS.. to ur daughter and granddaughters

Hey Spike38 I just saw part of the show.
And all the best goes out to your daughter & congrats on that $15000.00 clue game gift from Ellen.
your granddaughters are so cute.
~T~

Im on central standard time so im going down to watch at 3 pm in a few minutes, a big congrats to the family:thumbsup:...........laurie

Congratulations Danielle

Well, I missed your post and the show yesterday, but found the clip:)

Old / Expired Link

I hope I've done the link correctly so it's the right clip tomorrow still:D

If I goofed, there is a previous button for the clip of the day.

I'm really happy for her. I'm sure the money will be most welcome.

Well, I missed your post and the show yesterday, but found the clip:)

Old / Expired Link

I hope I've done the link correctly so it's the right clip tomorrow still:D

If I goofed, there is a previous button for the clip of the day.

I'm really happy for her. I'm sure the money will be most welcome.

thanks so much for the clip...it bought tears to my eyes to see someone win who appricated it and needed it so much...

p.s. like the fact that she has my name Danielle...and the trips are beautiful

Thanks so much for all the kind words. She really is a great daughter. She worked very hard to get her bachelor and masters degrees and has been working as a special education teacher for seven years .
Her paid sick leave ran out a few months back so this will help her to get through until returning to work December 1st.
Good things really do happen to good people !
Old / Expired Link

Last edited:
That was nice. Your daughter sure was excited. I would too. Her 3 kids look like they have a nice tan. *snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the clip Jas, I missed the show too.

Spike, your daughter made me laugh...how on earth could anyone have that much energy even with 5 kids in the house! I'll bet she lost her voice the next day after all that screaming! :) She seems like a really nice girl, I'm glad she won.

The babies are adorable! I'm curious what their names are - you know how people name their twins similar names (Nicky and Vicky) Do the triplets have names like that too?

Maxd, I want to thank you so much for your speedy action.

Spike, I know I'm being nosy, but is the tax man gonna grab some of that? I trust that with five children they have some deductions to off-set it. They should at least inquire and plan for that possibility as it is a "contest" win.

I just think that is the coolest thing. And I bet she could get quite a bit on Ebay for the purse if she she'd be willing to let it go. Maybe get a youtube vid up or something with a link to the ebay sale? Or triplet T-s?

I would love if you shared their names. They are soooo cute, and I don't envy your daughter one bit! I don't even know how those with twins do it.

Couldnt see the video but congrats. It isnt everyday that one can give birth to identical triplets. Be sure to let us see their photos in a few months time.

I just watched the video...your daughter was so cute! And the babies are just adorable!!! Congratulations and Happy Holidays:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks to all for the kind words and well wishes. It really means a lot to my family and myself. We have been truly blessed .
As they live five hours from my house I don't get to spend as much time with them as I'd like so having them over for the Thanksgiving holiday was a riot. They are all smiles and I couldn't seem to put them down. :D
The Ellen show windfall was totally unexpected and MUCH, MUCH needed to get my daughter over the hump until returning to her job. Also the show paid the taxes on the $15,000 so this was probably more like a $20,000 + gift as the taxes on this sort of thing are quite high.
I'll try to add a pic here but I'm not sure how to do it. Anyway from left to right are Sophia, Julia, and little Emma O'brien . The new joys of our lives.
Thanks again to all the well wishers !!!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back