New Slot Announcement Dragon Maiden by Play'n Go GOOD!

Had a few demo spins and yeah, not bad at all! I see potential :oops:

Always like PnG slots cause they spin quickly without the 'your internet connection is slow' like Netent!

speaking of "slow internet connection", does anyone else have problems with first spin on Yggdrasil slots? Doesnt matter where i play first spin always lags, and it takes forever to complete. I never have any slowdowns after that first spin, so i thought thats really, like really weird :oops:

oh and this one actually looks nice but png latest releases havent been all that bad really so im kinda expecting them to release slots that arent netent-mg cringy :p

Has this been released yet? was hoping to have seen this and the new Quickspin slot but none of them available atleast not in denmark.

This is out already and contrary to Dunover's review I found it a vile vile slot for real money. Yes the bonus frequency is quite good, but it's happy to mug you off with low pays more often than not, and the base game is horrible.

And about staking options... Lowest 0.20p then jumping to ÂŁ1 with nothing in between?

i had 5 bonuses in 450 spins. One even paid 25x. all in all its a beautiful slot that i will be playing quite often. Base game can pay big, i had one win of 20x and one of 10x :p Also its a VERY tilty slot thanks to random wilds that only change when it can pay 0.5x and that never change when it could actually give a decent win. Average over 5 bonuses was under 10x but hey, it can pay 5000x so ... >:<

beauty.jpg

I'm sorry, but I can't see the potential in this. Play'n Go is one of the better providers, but this slot is not fun to play and pays are pathetic. 5000x max win, yeah right. Over 1000x happens maybe once in 2 million spins.

Havent seen much wins from this other than the 2 screenshots ive posted, and honestly my last sessions on it been brutal and easy 200spins without a feature where it just eats balance.

The random wilds in freespins is what makes u win big or not too much RNG on those should have been 100% wilds in golden spins.

To be honest i thought the slot was dreadful, once after 20 mins of it i binned it never to return , another staged slot far too boring if they had tweaked the bonus round with some extra spins or something it would of been a great game but relying on a dragon hitting loads in short spins becomes boring boring rinse repeat boring

To be honest i thought the slot was dreadful, once after 20 mins of it i binned it never to return , another staged slot far too boring if they had tweaked the bonus round with some extra spins or something it would of been a great game but relying on a dragon hitting loads in short spins becomes boring boring rinse repeat boring

I agree, 1 extra spin for a dragon landing in the free spins or the changing wild always active in free spins or both would have made for a better game.

Otherwise you end up with this shit....

5scatter.jpg 5scatterR.jpg

After 3 seperate 5 scatter feature triggers paying less than 5x Im done with this slot.

They've reached under the sink, taken out the volatility sponge and soaked up a lot of the variance. I actually think it's good fun to play and the presentation is beautiful as always, but any fan of Megaways isn't going to get an adrenaline-rush from this.

I would like to see fewer Golden Spins or make them harder to reach, but when you get them they actually mean something. Maybe if you had to get 2 reels at full height to trigger them instead of one, and then once you get there the wilds always develop on the Golden Spins?

Without any preconceptions it's a very nice game and enjoyable to play. If you've played White Rabbit you'll understandably draw comparisons and not get the same excitement. PnG seem to err on the side of low variance, player-friendly games that you can't get too badly hurt on. Some games that look like they could pay big money feel tethered slightly in this regard. I can't really slate them for that - I'd rather see this than an attempt at copying every inch of White Rabbit, because you'd probably just stick with White Rabbit. At least this game is a bit different visually and with different maths and so on, certainly a better feature hit rate (maybe too good). If WR is too heavy you might play this instead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back