New Slot Announcement Donuts by Big Time Gaming

I have slightly amended my take on Donuts, winning will do that, and it is a pretty solid little balance-builder.

I've yet to see a dud bonus on it, but as mentioned when upping stakes it can frazzle your bankroll like a champ. A decent turn by BTG, certainly more staying power than White Rabbit :cool:

250 spins? come on, what do you expect? Any game could come up with low RTP on that many :)
To be fair, that is a bit piss-poor, even for this game. That's what you'd expect on the Rapist really.

Last 5-6 times I played donuts I hit 10+ ways of purples, not sure if I am lucky on it all of the sudden because it used to dry my balance pretty fast, unfortunately I played it on 5cents bets as I go to play it with cashback or freegames winnings. Biggest win I had on it was 540x basegame and 550x in bonus. It is a brutal game but its fun when playing min bet and it gives you basically free 10-20e to play with. :)

Recently had a 5k win on £5 stake and 2.5k on £2, so quite happy with it at the moment.
One of those games where its a matter of do you feel lucky ..punk ?
The 5K win should have been a lot more,3 retriggers and x77 multilpier,just gave steady small
wins then died on the last 20 spins but was a thrill ride.

Is this the biggest base game hit recorded?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You only need go up 4 or 5 posts from here to see a 108-ways of Purple Donuts hit on 2.50 for over 4k. So alas, nowhere near lol....

Theoretically, you can have a box, a wild and a single in each reel, in which case you have 6 to the power of 4 which multiplied by 15 is x19440!
Chances are very slim of getting four purples in every box though.

Awww give us the purples! Actually give us Canadians access an update when we can play your full lineup again!

Aye I am in Ontario,lol. Nice to see you posting by the way and thanks for the reply. :)
olg of course
so expect to still not to be able to play - the site barely ever works

Theoretically, you can have a box, a wild and a single in each reel, in which case you have 6 to the power of 4 which multiplied by 15 is x19440!
Chances are very slim of getting four purples in every box though.
If you got the dream hit IE box, single purple and a wild could that wild also be up too 3x?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back