Dollar Palace vs WalMart !!

funny as it is, i believe she has a point. walmart is huge and has everything, so you are more likely to run into someone you know there than at a small-scale limited selection (of cheap chinese merch) dollar store. also walmart's many youthful clean-cut cashiers may make you feel insecure about your own looks.

i am pretty sure i would be more concerned with how i look when heading to walmart than if i was going to the corner convenience store. but grocery store equally as dressy as walmart, or even moreso because of the higher milf-horny-housewife concentration. :D

for one thing, stringing a belt through one's pants is not always necessary if one is only running into a small store for two minutes, but a stroll through the myriad aisles of walmart definitely calls for one if the pants to be worn are at all loose. same do for tying shoes, hair/makeup if that's your normal thing, heck you can skip deodorant if just getting some smokes or take-out. even pyjamas or yesterday's/earlier today's clothes are usually acceptable if it's such a quick in and out.

guess that makes me one who walks among you. but you know what? jesus walked among us too. i can be very self-conscious at times, but i also acknowledge when i don't care. i wouldn't always do anything special for walmart, but i'd be more likely to consider it for walmart than the $1 store or 7-11.

:thumbsup:

for one thing, stringing a belt through one's pants is not always necessary if one is only running into a small store for two minutes, but a stroll through the myriad aisles of walmart definitely calls for one if the pants to be worn are at all loose.

I thought that was the craze nowadays to have your pants hang below your a$$ showing off your boxers? ;)

I thought that was the craze nowadays to have your pants hang below your a$$ showing off your boxers? ;)

i did that back arounf the turn of the century in high school. nowadays i don't wear jeans all that much, too bulky and inefficient. usually i rock pants that zip into shorts and have excessive amounts of pockets. in any event, i think even the gangstas wear belts to maintain the pants at the lower ride height.

and most of the newer boxers i have don't even feature a fly button, so if my pants were low i might suffer a janet jackson moment. even as it stands i have to make doubly sure my zipper stays shut all day. why didn't these boxers come with buttons? i've nearly broke down and bought a pack of buttons and thread to install my own, but the hole for the button takes skill to sew in, right?

and the real craze nowadays among the rappers is leather pants and grabbing your crotch a hundred times a minute. :thumbsup:

I knew it lol
It's ok I have friends that are gay and they are cool.

Expired Image

Are you nuts? Those aren't parachute pants. Parachute pants were actually COOL back in the 80's :D

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

omg, I can't believe they call them VINTAGE now....:eek:

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

So Sad, A sister and her brother were inside a new Wal-Mart.
The sister is eight years of age and the brother seventeen years of
age.
The brother wanted to buy a present for his little sister because her
birthday was coming up.
As they were about to leave, she had to go to the bathroom.
Her brother showed her where the restrooms were and he began looking
at earrings he thought she might like for her birthday.
As he started to buy the earrings, he saw people running from the end
of
The store screaming and yelling with fear.
In the next moment he smelled smoke and saw flames.
He ran to his little sister as fast as he could but when he got to the
bathrooms the fire was already blazing.
He knew he had to leave to make sure help was coming.
When the fire trucks arrived it was already too late.
They assured the family that there were no survivors.
Two days later the family got a call from the hospital.
They told them that they had someone there by the name of Sandy.
They asked, 'How did you get this number?'
The hospital replied that the little girl had a purse clutched in her
little
hand with a card that gave her name and number on it.
The family drove to the hospital to see their little angel.
While they thanked God for her survival, they noticed her arms were
burnt so severely they were both amputated and her face was burned
and she needed surgery.
The family didn't have any health insurance and
very little money to cover the bill.
This family needs our HELP!

I got rid of the chain part of the story lol

The family didn't have any health insurance and
very little money to cover the bill.
This family needs our HELP!

and this happened in walmart? sue! SUE! problem solved.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back