Your Input Please DOA

For me DOA has been mostly Dead On Arrival. I only play it occasionally in hopes of getting the 5 scatters or a good 5 wilds. I don't expect it though so. I don't think there are any conspiracies I just think its an ultra high variance slot and you either get lucky or you don't. I am mostly not lucky on it and I am okay with that. Come to think of it I have been playing on line for years and only got 5 scatters 2 times on any game once was RTG Cleopatra and the other was Battlestar Galactica. It's just the luck of the draw.:D

Yeah same here, ill throw a quick £30 or so on every now and then at low stakes, very rarely has my money gone over what I started at but like you I occasionally play it in the hope that I can hit a big win. My only ever 5 scatter was also on Cleopatra, think it was 200x stake ? I think I may have hit it on other slots but those were the ones where 5 scatters isnt really a good payout i.e 30-50x.

Its not considering swedish players have 100% record of hitting netent jackpots, check all the jp hits recently and they are all from Scandinavia mainly sweden

Yes a lot of people from Scandinavia, not just Sweden, have been hitting jackpots at Netent.
That's because most of the people that plays Netent lives here.

If you think we who are from Sweden have more chance to hit the jackpot because of that then you're thinking wrong.
I can assure you that I will never do that...and you have just as much chance as I ;)

Yeah same here, ill throw a quick £30 or so on every now and then at low stakes, very rarely has my money gone over what I started at but like you I occasionally play it in the hope that I can hit a big win. My only ever 5 scatter was also on Cleopatra, think it was 200x stake ? I think I may have hit it on other slots but those were the ones where 5 scatters isnt really a good payout i.e 30-50x.

I know you wait years for that 5 scatters and you end up getting it on a slot that pays crap for them or worse yet not at all. Such is our luck:D

1 year 8 months for my scatters to appear (Playing one a month)

ZVaqflU.png

Next on my list is a decent sent of 5 wilds, I've had them before but in poor positions

Yes a lot of people from Scandinavia, not just Sweden, have been hitting jackpots at Netent.
That's because most of the people that plays Netent lives here.

If you think we who are from Sweden have more chance to hit the jackpot because of that then you're thinking wrong.
I can assure you that I will never do that...and you have just as much chance as I ;)

Okay, you have taken this to heart, this is the common perception so apologies if you felt offended as i was merely stating the common perception here.

Also i know there are many people from all over the world winning at netent and i also have had quite a few good wins there so i was trying to put a little fun in to my comment

Its not considering swedish players have 100% record of hitting netent jackpots, check all the jp hits recently and they are all from Scandinavia mainly sweden

If you did your homework instead of throwing out random comments, then you would know reason there are lot more Scandinavian winners is because most NetEnt has loads of players from Sweden, Norway and Finland. In regards to only Swedish players is again laughing comment from you. I can give examples on lots of winners from Norway and Finland actually less Swedes last year!!! :rolleyes:

Okay, you have taken this to heart, this is the common perception so apologies if you felt offended as i was merely stating the common perception here.

Also i know there are many people from all over the world winning at netent and i also have had quite a few good wins there so i was trying to put a little fun in to my comment

Try one of these :D next time so I will know it's a joke please.

I can make fun of the facts too. I just want the facts to be more correct...
...or I put a lot of these in:rolleyes::p:)
:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back