Did it again this time got 5 Ice Queens to trigger

Diane

Ueber Meister
Kissed the Queen

5 Queens trigger paid $3000 by itself........then ended up after the 100 spins x 10 at about $11k. Posted screen shot at 3 Dice but forgot to capture it here.

So have hit 5 wilds on center line 1 and now 5 Queens. I am shaking this is so crazy. Funds withdrawn and locked......

Diane

You've been having a really nice run there! lol keep this up and 3Dice will put up a "No Diane" sign! ;) Congrats again!

EDIT: I thought that if you did a screenshot at 3Dice it was stored on your profile on the website? Does anyone know? Maybe check with support Diane and see if you can get it from them to post here.

Wow well done Di, I think there should be a post all to ur self :) Fantastic wins I think dice will be aving you as there mascot soon :)

You've been having a really nice run there! lol keep this up and 3Dice will put up a "No Diane" sign! ;) Congrats again!

EDIT: I thought that if you did a screenshot at 3Dice it was stored on your profile on the website? Does anyone know? Maybe check with support Diane and see if you can get it from them to post here.

I spoke with Diane in chat and told her its on her profile. She can publish it on her profile and take some pics to post it here.

But how much money did she spend to get this win is the real question :rolleyes:

a single $200 deposit to start my day.........and I was off and running.

I know its hard to believe, I am still sitting here in shock

Diane

I spoke with Diane in chat and told her its on her profile. She can publish it on her profile and take some pics to post it here.

Still trying to figure that one out...................those of you who know me from here, know how I struggle to even get a screen shot on here in the right size.

Will try and figure it out.........but there were witnesses in 3Dice chat........I posted running shots as the 100 spins played out.

Diane

WTG Diane,and another big congratz...
Must try that ice queen myself one day... :D
Haven't signed up with them yet but I might just to give this famous ice queen a spin... :D

Worth it................but start small and build your way up.

Diane

Congrats on yet another great win!

I looked at your profile in 3Dice forum and there are no pictures. I really wanted to see that!

5 Queen Trigger and Kissed.jpg

Sorry I don't have the beginning shot of the 5 Queens...........but here is the end result. I received $3,000 for the initial triggering and then $8,152.50 during the 100 free spins @ 10x. Quite a bit less than this past weekend's win, but mind blowing all by itself. There were many zero value spins during the 100 chances I had.

I couldn't retrieve it myself from 3Dice, but Andrea on staff there was very helpful and emailed it to me so I can post it here.

Diane

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back