Logo
external image

Dear Abby,

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaurieJim
  • id50543
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 94
  • Replies 0

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Location
In the Beautiful South !!
Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont , Texas, who has recently been diagnosed
as a carrier of HIV virus. My parents live in Fort Worth .. One of my
sisters lives in Pflugerville and is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling
marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are
prostitutes in Dallas

I have two brothers: one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence
at Huntsville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is
currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three
children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in
Longview. She is a part time "working girl".

All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancé and look
forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally
open and honest with her.

My question is : Should I tell her about my cousin who is an Obama supporter?

Signed,
Worried About My Reputation
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top