Daylight Savings Time

SlotsWizard

Dormant account
This is more of a vBulletin problem... but it's not calculating the current time (EST) correctly because of the daylight savings time change that went into effect this year... it's showing the hour 1 earlier than it should be.

The good news is that it will only be a problem for a couple more weeks because we set our clocks back sometime in November (damned if I know when, though).

For what it's worth, I had to correct my computer's time this past weekend as well because it turned the clock back an hour too soon. Guess I should go browse through the XP updates to get the DST patch.

This is more of a vBulletin problem... but it's not calculating the current time (EST) correctly because of the daylight savings time change that went into effect this year... it's showing the hour 1 earlier than it should be.

The good news is that it will only be a problem for a couple more weeks because we set our clocks back sometime in November (damned if I know when, though).

For what it's worth, I had to correct my computer's time this past weekend as well because it turned the clock back an hour too soon. Guess I should go browse through the XP updates to get the DST patch.
Hmmm. That's funny. It's showing the correct time here.

Thank you Slotswizard:lolup:, Sunday morning my PC was an hour earlier and I thought oh $%% I forgot to change the clocks last night. So I change everything, do yard work, etc, my husband wants to watch football, I want to watch Desperate Housewives that night and guess what? It really was 9PM when I thought it was 8PM. Yes I felt like an idiot but at least someone else's computer did the same thing!!!!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back