CWC Approval Times - YAY

shannyls

Dormant account
So I won at both BuzzLuck and Club World. They approved the CWC withdrawal with in 24 hours, Buzz Luck in less than 12 hours. Now this I could get used to! It used to be 48 at the very minimum. Kudos CWC!!!

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
PABinit
Congrats. I had always advocated quicker approval times for USA players as the processing times will inevitably be slower. Yeah, you'd better get used to winning LOL.

dreamguardian1

PABnonaccred
MM
So I won at both BuzzLuck and Club World. They approved the CWC withdrawal with in 24 hours, Buzz Luck in less than 12 hours. Now this I could get used to! It used to be 48 at the very minimum. Kudos CWC!!!

Being approved and actually getting the deposit in a timely manner are two different things. Yes they are approving withdrawals faster, however getting the money is still slow.

Jasminebed

Game old gal
June 19th was my birthday, and I had two withdrawals from free chips at CWG, both were paid to Skrill in under 24hours (I think one was less than 12 hours). I'm verified at both. Not a US player, but I though some might like to know.

Thank you very much CW.

dreamguardian1

PABnonaccred
MM
Thats about right from what i see, usually hits my bank on day 7 from when it was approved, on VERY rare occasions i see it hit day 2 or 3 but those are rare.