Cringey Slot Streamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well very easy dont watch. Some of the streaming videos are allot of fun to watch. And good to see slots i aint played before getting real run through.

i DONT watch have much better things do in my life. but the word egotistical sums up the entire streaming go watch me generation they need and want the attention

i DONT watch have much better things do in my life. but the word egotistical sums up the entire streaming go watch me generation they need and want the attention

How can you form such an opinion when you have not watched it? That statement says more about you than the streamers.

I summarise from this and other threads that Streaming appears to be like Marmite.

You either love it or hate it and there seems to be no middle ground.

I did originally have the 'attention seeker' or 'look how much money than you I have' attitude.

HOWEVER

Having watched a few streams this attitude has long gone. Each to their own and I will not spend a lot of time watching but publicly admit I like fatsoplays stream and plan to watch interlog also.

This is more of a 'time waster' than anything else but use it to see games I've not played before tested live and have actually picked up new 'favourites' from watching streams.

If its not for you, fair enough, each to their own but lets stop the slagging, bitching etc lol and simply click the 'X' top right :thumbsup:

Have a good weekend all

PS: I go live in 10 minutes: www . mywadsbiggerthanyourwad......:p

How can you form such an opinion when you have not watched it? That statement says more about you than the streamers.

i watched one maybe 2 or 3 times times to see what all the fuss was about and to see why so many poeple online think these people are legends and nice guys. after having a look 2 thing's came to mind attention seeking and egotistical.

sry but needing people to watch you play slots, games or anything else is pure and simple attention seeking.

you can say we talk about slots and this that and the other but i do that down the pub with m8s in really life. i dont find the need to stream it and have loads of people watching me.

i watched one maybe 2 or 3 times times to see what all the fuss was about and to see why so many poeple online think these people are legends and nice guys. after having a look 2 thing's came to mind attention seeking and egotistical.

Perhaps you were watching the wrong one :D

Please don't generalise and tar all streamers with the same brush.

sry but needing people to watch you play slots, games or anything else is pure and simple attention seeking.

you can say we talk about slots and this that and the other but i do that down the pub with m8s in really life. i dont find the need to stream it and have loads of people watching me.

Why is streaming slots attention seeking? And it is far from egoistical too, quite the opposite actually.

Perhaps you were watching the wrong one :D

Please don't generalise and tar all streamers with the same brush.

Why is streaming slots attention seeking? And it s far from egoistical too, quite the opposite actually.

so What is so differenet between streamers then?. what do you think sets them apart

asking people to watch you play slots is more or less trying to be the centre of attention. why else would you need to ask people to see you play something.

so What is so differenet between streamers then?. what do you think sets them apart

Different styles of streaming to start off with. But it is difficult to explain to somebody that hasn't bothered to watch more than one stream and then forms an unfounded opinion on the other streamers.

asking people to watch you play slots is more or less trying to be the centre of attention. why else would you need to ask people to see you play something.

For the same reason that programmes are made for the TV and radio - to provide a form of entertainment for those interested.

Different styles of streaming to start off with. But it is difficult to explain to somebody that hasn't bothered to watch more than one stream and then forms an unfounded opinion on the other streamers.

For the same reason that programmes are made for the TV and radio - to provide a form of entertainment for those interested.

cant be that difficult to explain the different styles ( if there is any).
wheres the entertainment in watching someone play a slot or a game. some thing you can do your self.

i dont play a slot machine in a pub and ask every one in the pub to watch me play.

wheres the entertainment in watching someone play a slot or a game. some thing you can do your self.

i dont play a slot machine in a pub and ask every one in the pub to watch me play.

If I go into my local bookies to stick a bet on and look over the shoulder of a bloke playing the slots I invariable get a feck off look of him. Unless hes winning.

If I go into my local bookies to stick a bet on and look over the shoulder of a bloke playing the slots I invariable get a feck off look of him. Unless hes winning.

You're comparing apples with oranges. I would take offence too if I were to play slots at home and people were watching through the window uninvited. But that is not what streamers do though. They invite people to watch them play slots.

So how is it egoistic or attention seeking then streaming your slot play.

Are those showing off their big wins here on CM not the same then? "Oh look at me at my great win"

So how is it egoistic or attention seeking then streaming your slot play.

Are those showing off their big wins here on CM not the same then? "Oh look at me at my great win"

posting a video or screen shot is not the same as asking people to watch you play live online. why do you need to be watched?.

your asking people to watch YOU not any one else YOU play slots that to me is trying to be the centre of attention( attention seeking). there is no other reason to ask people to watch you stream. wathc you do something any one else can do. if i want to see how a slot plays there is a thing called demo mode incase you havent seen it.

some one on a gameing forum asked before, why not go anonymous instead of puting your self in front of the camera
not showing any one who you are in really life, just stream the game or what ever you say is entertaining and nothing else. oddly enough the guy he asked never replyed. egoistic, attention seeking

i dont think i would try looking over the shoulder of a bloke in my local bookies not the nicest bunch in the if there on loseing streak.

posting a video or screen shot is not the same as asking people to watch you play live online. why do you need to be watched?.

There is also no need to post your big win video or screen shot is there. Why do you need to do that? We all do it because it is what others want to see.

your asking people to watch YOU not any one else YOU play slots that to me is trying to be the centre of attention( attention seeking). there is no other reason to ask people to watch you stream. wathc you do something any one else can do. if i want to see how a slot plays there is a thing called demo mode incase you havent seen it.

Streamers provide a service to those that enjoy watching others play slots. That is the reason for the streams. Nothing attention seeking about it. No different than this website providing a platform for slot players. Is Bryan and his team attention seeking too?

some one on a gameing forum asked before, why not go anonymous instead of puting your self in front of the camera
not showing any one who you are in really life, just stream the game or what ever you say is entertaining and nothing else. oddly enough the guy he asked never replyed. egoistic, attention seeking

I can't speak for the person that didn't answer the question. Again, don't tar us with the same brush, it doesn't suit you - trust me.

And for those that wonder why I keep replying, it is because I am pissed off with being labelled attention seeking and egoistic. Talk about throwing insults.

There is also no need to post your big win video or screen shot is there. Why do you need to do that? We all do it because it is what others want to see.

Streamers provide a service to those that enjoy watching others play slots. That is the reason for the streams. Nothing attention seeking about it. No different than this website providing a platform for slot players. Is Bryan and his team attention seeking too?

I can't speak for the person that didn't answer the question. Again, don't tar us with the same brush, it doesn't suit you - trust me.

sry but screen shots and videos show what a slot can pay and its nice to see others win( with the added bit of smugness that it was a nice hit). needing people to watch you play live is something totaly different. and as you cant see that then the word egotistical springs to mind.

you say you cant speak for the person that didnt answer. but do you show your self while streaming do people know who you are? and what you look like in real life. centre of attention springs to mind you could supply this so called service without the look at me bit. or am i missing the point to you haveing to be on screen?.

sry but screen shots and videos show what a slot can pay and its nice to see others win( with the added bit of smugness that it was a nice hit). needing people to watch you play live is something totaly different. and as you cant see that then the word egotistical springs to mind.

So can the paytable and so can a stream.

you say you cant speak for the person that didnt answer. but do you show your self while streaming do people know who you are? and what you look like in real life. centre of attention springs to mind you could supply this so called service without the look at me bit. or am i missing the point to you haveing to be on screen?.

You make yourself look like an idiot now. I stream with both camera on / off, microphone on / off whatever mood I am in.

so i am missing the point you being on or off camera?

I didn't see the point you were making, because even when I stream with the camera on, the centre of attention is the slot play, not me.

But those that view me will be in better position to comment regarding that rather than you, so I am going to take your comments as being bigoted from now on.

I didn't see the point you were making, because even when I stream with the camera on, the centre of attention is the slot play, not me.

But those that view me will be in better position to comment regarding that rather than you, so I am going to take your comments as being bigoted from now on.

the point is can you supply this so called service with out any one knowing who you are (not being being on camera anonymous) just streaming. and it seems like you can.

yet you put your self in front of camera be it now and then as you say.

my last post on this matter and if any one dont know by now i hate streamers

before every one wanted there 15 mins of fame. now it looks like the internet can give that to any tom,dick and harry that wants to do the simplest things :)

Last edited:
the point is can you supply this so called service with out any one knowing who you are (not being being on camera anonymous) just streaming. and it seems like you can.

yet you put your self in front of camera be it now and then as you say.

my last post on this matter and if any one dont know by now i hate streamers

No shit Sherlock :eek:

It's a bit like watching the TV show Gogglebox on Channel 4.

Before I had seen that show, my initial reaction was 'Why would I want to watch people watch TV... ON TV!?' but there is great entertainment value in seeing different reactions from different characters to various TV shows & movies.

Initially I didn't see the benefit in slot streamers, but I completely get it now. It's entertaining to be able to SEE a players reaction to bonus rounds, big wins, near wins etc. Especially if the streamer is a bit of fun. A bit like listening to Dunover's videos :D Much more interesting than your standard 'winners videos' or playing a slot in fun mode.

Best of luck with it interlog, I'll definitely drop by for a look :thumbsup:

Rachel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back