Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

Too late now but I occasionally, no make that quite often actually, think back and think "Why the fuck did I give in and let them jab me!"

No trouble maker and usually a go with the flow sort of guy but this sort of thing when "forced" I ultra rarely back down on.
Thats exactly what a troublemaker would say.

h.gif

I was a bit sceptical about Dr Campbell for a while [early on] as he seemed to go along with some of the pfizer hype
Agreed. Now though, he is one of the most reliable sources of info on Covid.

He analyses the data from government agencies and presents facts.

I cannot believe the gravity of vaccine harm compared to protection.

Some stats from the positively refreshing Andrew Bridgen (the only MP I would vote for right now):

FYI - U.S. Data:

A Serious Adverse Event is defined as anything that results in Death, Life-Threatening, Hospitalisation, Prolonged Hospitalisation, Persistent or Significant Disability or Incapacity, Congenital Anomaly or Birth Defect (remember when it was claimed the vaccine was safe for pregnant women? - a disgrace in itself), or something considered as Medically Important based on Medical Judgment.

10.1 serious adverse events in every 10,000 Pfizer Vaccinations, which means 1 in every 990 people will have a serious adverse event.
15.1 serious adverse events in every 10,000 Moderna Vaccinations, meaning 1 in 662 will have a serious adverse event.

Combined Data - 1in 800 chance.

Even more shocking to me is the Age Group Data from the UK:

These numbers are based on the recommended NNV (Numbers Needed to Vaccinate) to prevent a single Covid hospitalisation of a serious nature:

To prevent one healthy adult from being hospitalised from Covid, between 50 and 59 - 43,000 need a booster, which means, based on the Serious Adverse Effect data, that 55 people would have died or been put into hospital with vaccine side effects.

40 to 49 age group need 92,500 boosters to prevent one Covid hospitalisation, which would have put 116 people into hospital from the jab.

30 to 39 - 210,400 booster jabs to prevent a single Covid hospitalisation. 263 would have had serious adverse effects.

The caveat is that a single Covid hospitalisation doesn't mean a serious intervention.

To prevent a Severe Covid Hospitalisation:

50 to 59 - 256,400 jabs = 321 in hospital from the vaccine.

40 to 49 - 932,500 jabs = 1,165 in hospital.

30 to 39 could not be calculated because not a single case of this age group has been put into intensive care from Covid, yet 1 in 800 will have died, been disabled or seriously harmed by the booster.

The most vulnerable group of those over 70, would need 800 vaccine boosters to prevent one hospitalisation, which means they are literally swapping one risk for another by getting jabbed.

Agreed. Now though, he is one of the most reliable sources of info on Covid.

He analyses the data from government agencies and presents facts.

I cannot believe the gravity of vaccine harm compared to protection.

Some stats from the positively refreshing Andrew Bridgen (the only MP I would vote for right now):

FYI - U.S. Data:

A Serious Adverse Event is defined as anything that results in Death, Life-Threatening, Hospitalisation, Prolonged Hospitalisation, Persistent or Significant Disability or Incapacity, Congenital Anomaly or Birth Defect (remember when it was claimed the vaccine was safe for pregnant women? - a disgrace in itself), or something considered as Medically Important based on Medical Judgment.

10.1 serious adverse events in every 10,000 Pfizer Vaccinations, which means 1 in every 990 people will have a serious adverse event.
15.1 serious adverse events in every 10,000 Moderna Vaccinations, meaning 1 in 662 will have a serious adverse event.

Combined Data - 1in 800 chance.

Even more shocking to me is the Age Group Data from the UK:

These numbers are based on the recommended NNV (Numbers Needed to Vaccinate) to prevent a single Covid hospitalisation of a serious nature:

To prevent one healthy adult from being hospitalised from Covid, between 50 and 59 - 43,000 need a booster, which means, based on the Serious Adverse Effect data, that 55 people would have died or been put into hospital with vaccine side effects.

40 to 49 age group need 92,500 boosters to prevent one Covid hospitalisation, which would have put 116 people into hospital from the jab.

30 to 39 - 210,400 booster jabs to prevent a single Covid hospitalisation. 263 would have had serious adverse effects.

The caveat is that a single Covid hospitalisation doesn't mean a serious intervention.

To prevent a Severe Covid Hospitalisation:

50 to 59 - 256,400 jabs = 321 in hospital from the vaccine.

40 to 49 - 932,500 jabs = 1,165 in hospital.

30 to 39 could not be calculated because not a single case of this age group has been put into intensive care from Covid, yet 1 in 800 will have died, been disabled or seriously harmed by the booster.

The most vulnerable group of those over 70, would need 800 vaccine boosters to prevent one hospitalisation, which means they are literally swapping one risk for another by getting jabbed.

I didn't realise the stats were that bad, I suppose once the omicron strain arrived the point/claim about the covid vax preventing hospitalisations became slightly redundant, and yet the govt/health agencies are still pushing their use. It's down to the doctors and scientists with a conscience to do the research and papers and then perhaps the govt etc...can no longer bury their heads.

Although pfizer made a shedload of profit I think their brand name has been damaged, and any new vaccines they make will have a bigger question mark over them than otherwise would've been the case. It wouldn't surprise me at some point in the next few years if they merge with another firm partly in order to drop the pfizer name.

Pretty disgusting that all parties walked out of UK Parliament during a point on vaccine harms, vaccine deaths and the pushing of unproven vaccines onto the young and healthy, that evidently get no benefit from them.

This week the MHRA announced they are no longer publicly reporting updates on adverse effects from vaccines - that point alone entrenches my decision to stay vaccine free.

I can proudly say that I didn't let the MSM or politicians (or indeed the many self-proclaimed experts who participated in this very thread!) sway me into getting jabbed.
I was actually prepared to go as far as being prepared to lose both my jobs over it.
I didn't trust the jabs back then, I trust them even less now. What I DO trust is my own immune system and my gut instinct.
Both of those have served me much better than any clot shot ever could.

Thankfully, both companies that I worked for only made mask wearing compulsory for a while (probably in line with the wishes of our clients).
The staff on some of those clients still wear masks even now, but they don't make us wear them when we visit their store for the day.

I remember how the likes of dealer wins got lambasted on this thread on a regular and frequent basis, because he dared (quite vocally)
to not trust the MSM narratives being pushed down our throats. Seems like he wasn't as wide of the mark as many had initially thought.

Seems that all of his critics (and boy did he have PLENTY!) don't have much to say for themselves now. In fact, their collective silence is deafening.

Seems that all of his critics (and boy did he have PLENTY!) don't have much to say for themselves now. In fact, their collective silence is deafening.
Quite simply we’ve moved on.

We’re out of the pandemic phase of the virus now and the vaccine, at the time, did what it needed to do. Plenty of data out there to show the reduction in hospitalisations post vaccine.

There was a novel virus, we didn’t know much about it, a vaccine was created (with billions having been poured in to cultivate it and administer it) and hospital admissions were brought down because of it. It did a job at a time of panic.

I guess, when all said and done, people’s perception of the pandemic will be skewed by their experiences. I saw a colleague, in their 40s and fit, not able to walk more than a metre without gasping for breath in the early days of the pandemic. They had to have 6 weeks off work. That was enough for me to understand the severity. Granted, other people won’t have had this experience, so I can come to understand their stance.

What I don’t understand is why people look for conspiracy in absolutely everything?

Last edited:
Lets deny them access to work and find other ways to destroy their lives if they don't do what we think everyone should do.

6 months later. Fuck this shit. The tv is subtly telling us who to blame, what absolute cunts, we still can't go on fucking holiday. Fuck their freedoms, We'll never go back to normal, the tv said so. They should be locked up in quarantine camps, and If they die of covid we couldn't give a single fuck less.

Some time later.
Oh, we've moved on now.

 lol

Lets deny them access to work and find other ways to destroy their lives if they don't do what we think everyone should do.

6 months later. Fuck this shit. The tv is subtly telling us who to blame, what absolute cunts, we still can't go on fucking holiday. Fuck their freedoms, We'll never go back to normal, the tv said so. They should be locked up in quarantine camps, and If they die of covid we couldn't give a single fuck less.

Some time later.
Oh, we've moved on now.

 lol
You're conflating the science of the vaccine protecting people from serious illness and the political aspect of things. They are two different things. Politics should never have even come into it, it was a worldwide health emergency and we should have all been on the same page. You may not have liked the politics, but that was never a reason to diss the science.

Personally I was only ever interested in protecting myself from the (small) risk of serious illness- it was my decision whether to have the jab or not and the only argument I ever had was against the notion that the vaccines were of no use...which is what the original argument in here was about.

I was always of the opinion that people should have the choice whether or not to take the vaccine...their body, their choice. However what I didn't like was the spreading of misinformation about a vaccine which undoubtedly and irrefutably saved lives.

And yes, most of the world has moved on now because as time goes on situations change, not remain static. There aren't many places in the world that require a vaccine passport now and people are free to move around as before. Could things have been done differently/better? Absolutely, there isn't much doubt about that, but hindsight is a great thing!

Last edited:
You're conflating the science of the vaccine protecting people from serious illness and the political aspect of things. They are two different things. Politics should never have even come into it, it was a worldwide health emergency and we should have all been on the same page. You may not have liked the politics, but that was never a reason to diss the science.

Personally I was only ever interested in protecting myself from the (small) risk of serious illness- it was my decision whether to have the jab or not and the only argument I ever had was against the notion that the vaccines were of no use...which is what the original argument in here was about.

I was always of the opinion that people should have the choice whether or not to take the vaccine...their body, their choice. However what I didn't like was the spreading of misinformation about a vaccine which undoubtedly and irrefutably saved lives.

I respect you have always said that about choice. Once that was guaranteed and protected the politics could've been largely removed, but sadly they started to go in the opposite direction.

I respect you have always said that about choice. Once that was guaranteed and protected the politics could've been largely removed, but sadly they started to go in the opposite direction.
Yes, irrespective of my views I always maintained people should be able to make their own choice. I've been consistent with that view across the forum (gambling regulation etc).

Last edited:
Quite simply we’ve moved on.

We’re out of the pandemic phase of the virus now and the vaccine, at the time, did what it needed to do. Plenty of data out there to show the reduction in hospitalisations post vaccine.

There was a novel virus, we didn’t know much about it, a vaccine was created (with billions having been poured in to cultivate it and administer it) and hospital admissions were brought down because of it. It did a job at a time of panic.

I guess, when all said and done, people’s perception of the pandemic will be skewed by their experiences. I saw a colleague, in their 40s and fit, not able to walk more than a metre without gasping for breath in the early days of the pandemic. They had to have 6 weeks off work. That was enough for me to understand the severity. Granted, other people won’t have had this experience, so I can come to understand their stance.

What I don’t understand is why people look for conspiracy in absolutely everything?

There is plenty of data to show the reduction of hospitalisations post-vaccine but it is questionable data. Covid deaths were being misrecorded, and what about the 1600% increase (from memory) in unexplained deaths? Something like 62,000 last year (again, from memory). Redacted data from Pfizer also, I mean, come on, you must be a little miffed by the fact that a health company manufacturing worldwide vaccines making billions doesn't have to provide the data or be held accountable for any repercussions.

It was a novel virus, which we actually knew lots about, far more about than disclosed because we created it :) We simply manufactured it, then denied all knowledge of it. I imagine your colleague unable to walk more than a meter would like some clarity.

The whole situation begs a lot of questions, but, I understand that ignorance is bliss, and nobody likes to admit they have been fooled. Much of the world is in denial. I think that maybe it is natural to look for a conspiracy in everything because it is human nature to look for the surprise and be inquisitive. I try to approach everything with an open mind until there comes a point where I can call a spade a spade.

I don't believe in Ancient Aliens, or that Da Vinci painted secrets to the universe in The Vitruvian Man, but I don't think I am in the realms of conspiracy when looking at the facts and digesting the information given over Covid.

People's reaction is most definitely down to perception. I guess if you are content that is great, like I said 'ignorance is bliss', but I have my kids and their future to unnecessarily worry about.

I think we are at a turning point, and if we let this corruption slide, we are inviting more of the same, sending humanity, democracy and society down a very slippery slope.

I thought the red lines were never to be crossed by either party.

It did look very odd, the woman in pink had picked up her bag before noticing the tory mp so perhaps they were about to leave. Maybe he was reminding them of a meeting later or committee they're part of.

Certainly worth drawing the public's attention to, and he did cross that red line, surely to counter my own thought, if they were leaving he could've spoken to them outside. Maybe parliament is having an informal but organised ostracisation of Bridgen and he was reminding them. Bastards.

No one has been given a vaccine, they all had mRNA tech gene therapy with ZERO medium or long term safety data.

This is by far the main thing that concerned me at the time.

The most rushed Vax ever in the history of vaccines, told its safe when it was 100% impossible to prove this so called reassurance statement.

Forced to have it or lose job, now its floating around inside me so a concern which although reduced will not simply go away.

*Touch Wood" I was fortunate to be blessed with a great immune system so did not want this experimental combination of chemicals shoved in to me.

One good thing has come from this situation however, I will never give in again to do something I know better not to or know nothing about.

lol people are concerned about getting an MRNA vaccine but will gladly eat a Mcdonald's burger.
To each their own i'm not here to tell people what they can and can't do.

if you already had the vaccine and are now worried about long time side effects...
based on how i understand how it works i wouldn't worry about it and keep living life. Life is too short to worry about what might and likely never will happen.

pandemic is pretty much over time to move on. wear a mask if you want, don't wear one if you don't want to and if anything good came out of this is some people now will wear a mask when they know they have a cold or a flu lowering the chances i'm going to get sick and miss time off work or mess up my vacation plans. Japan had their mask wearing right well before the pandemic

OZ ban AZ

I see Lisa Shaw's husband has now decided to sue AZ [along with 75 other claimants]

Solicitor Peter Todd from Scott-Moncrieff and Associates, which is acting for the claimants, said damages were being pursued on the basis that the vaccine was a "defective product in that it was not as safe as consumers generally were reasonably entitled to expect"

I hope they win the case, big pharma has too much of a cosy protection regarding vaccines; australia also released data that showed the lipid nanoparticles of the pfizer vax go everywhere in the body, whereas a traditional vaccine doesn't. If they were treating cancer that could be a benefit - I suspect mrna was more developed for that purpose originally.

I see Lisa Shaw's husband has now decided to sue AZ [along with 75 other claimants]

Solicitor Peter Todd from Scott-Moncrieff and Associates, which is acting for the claimants, said damages were being pursued on the basis that the vaccine was a "defective product in that it was not as safe as consumers generally were reasonably entitled to expect"

I hope they win the case, big pharma has too much of a cosy protection regarding vaccines; australia also released data that showed the lipid nanoparticles of the pfizer vax go everywhere in the body, whereas a traditional vaccine doesn't. If they were treating cancer that could be a benefit - I suspect mrna was more developed for that purpose originally.
Could this be the silver lining to the poisonous cloud of Big Pharma? The one step too far that the Fat Cats may come to regret? I think they should hang the lot out to dry or stuff them in the stocks for a day in major cities worldwide.

I regretfully suspect that Pfizer will come out of it smelling of stinky roses, protected by the rules that govern them at the expense of the world.

Could AZ be set up as the scandal that makes everyone forget about Pfizer? Look over here at these scoundrels instead of us type thing.

I don't trust any of them to be honest. I talk to my Uncle on a regular basis, who is a tow-the-line type of guy. Always been a pillar of truth for me who has never minced his words. He has been getting vaccinated and following instructions to the letter, and we have polar-opposite views on the vaccine. I feel disgusted that his health may have been put at risk by doing what is deemed to be right by our government.

My Aunty takes all sorts of pills for god knows what, and many that counter the effects of others, while therapeutic, natural or alternative therapies are sniffed at by doctors and the industry. Best thing I think you can do is at least look and try some alternatives before putting yourself at the mercy of these companies who seem driven only by profit.

Could AZ be set up as the scandal that makes everyone forget about Pfizer? Look over here at these scoundrels instead of us type thing.

I don't trust any of them to be honest. I talk to my Uncle on a regular basis, who is a tow-the-line type of guy. Always been a pillar of truth for me who has never minced his words. He has been getting vaccinated and following instructions to the letter, and we have polar-opposite views on the vaccine. I feel disgusted that his health may have been put at risk by doing what is deemed to be right by our government.

My Aunty takes all sorts of pills for god knows what, and many that counter the effects of others, while therapeutic, natural or alternative therapies are sniffed at by doctors and the industry. Best thing I think you can do is at least look and try some alternatives before putting yourself at the mercy of these companies who seem driven only by profit.
There was the UFC guy: Dana White and Gary Brekka re the alternative therapies - they're not really that alternative, they're just about what you put into your body and the importance of the Gut. DW went from needing 6/7 long term prescriptions to, zero? Based on what he put into his body.

Don't get me wrong, there are some quacks re 'functional medicine' (as it's termed) but the mainstream/conventional doctors are coming round to it over recent years.

As i was listening to the other day: people being put and have been on anti-depressants for 15 years? At what point do you think it's going to kick in.....but if you're interested in these things, which i am, there'a a lot of reputable evidence from UCL re the important of the Gut Doctors (as they term themselves)

Anyone concerned about the chinese flu virus ? ,bit worrying that 2000 possible carriers are walking arond the UK.
Not their fault I know but I wouldnt trust the authorities to track them all down and test them.
I am very concerned, and I also do not trust the authorities to check everyone

Im off soon for my 6th booster, cant wait. It is important to protect yourself and and further spread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Click here for Red Cherry Casino

Meister Ratings

Back