Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

I got my jab yesterday :) Astra zenneca - and my son due to his issues got his last week. Feel fine today just a sore arm. My son had a day where he felt crap but is totally fine this week. I dont understand anti vaxers - everyone to there own I suppose. But this has been a massive scientific breakthrough that has been made this past year. Anyway glad to have had shot nr 1. Hope everyone else who wants the jab gets it soon :thumbsup:

Not saying she isn't right, but remember The German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee is a bunch of people who think the pandemic is made up. Hardly surprising the resident troll uses them to make a point

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The committee was founded by four trial attorneys to investigate and prosecute those responsible for implementing the economically devastating lockdowns around the world, as well as using fraudulent testing to engineer the appearance of a dangerous pandemic. Dr Reiner Fuellmich, of the German Corona investigative committee and his team are now preparing one of the largest damage lawsuits in history against the perpetrators of what he calls the Corona fraud and one of the greatest crimes against humanity ever committed. Fuellmich stated ‘this corona crisis, according to all we know today, must be renamed a corona scandal; and those responsible for it must be criminally prosecuted and sued for civil damages."

In some of the trials, the control group were given a saline injection but in others a meningitis or septicaemia vaccine, this helps the 'blinding' process for the trial. However:

The main problem with including something active in the placebo, such as another vaccine, is that it can confuse researchers when they measure side-effects.

We determine whether an active treatment has a particular side-effect, such as redness and swelling at the site where the needle went in, by comparing it with a placebo. In the same way that we conclude that an active treatment works if it is better than a placebo, we conclude that it is harmful if it has more side-effects than the placebo.

The problem is that we rarely know how to interpret side-effect information in trials because researchers rarely report what’s in placebo. Reporting placebo ingredients, specifically in vaccine trials, is not common. This makes it difficult to tell what the true harms of the vaccine are. The same applies to most treatments tested in trials with unknown placebos.

Jeremy Howick
Director of the Oxford Empathy Programme, University of Oxford

Shocker just waiting on the oracle on his 5000 word essay on how it managed to crawl its way back to the land of the free pffffffff..
"No nights out this weekend eh" circuit breaker by any chance??

Not just the one case either, 59 new cases.

Well, he won't be going to the pub soon by the look of things.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Sorry mate, clicked the link and the appearance of the website and none stop pop ups tells me all I need to know without reading anything lol.
What did you need to know and why did you come to your conclusion that it is not worth digesting?
I am hammering the last few hours of VS freerolls so that is why I dumped that here. Too often things pass me by

Last edited:
6,040 cases in the UK. -1,394
158 deaths in the UK. -132
826 patients admitted to hospital in the UK. -285
10,898 patients in hospital in the UK. -3,910
1,542 patients on ventilation in the UK. -429

Yesterday's figures compared to a week ago, Considering Sunderland at one point had 130 deaths in a day, for national to be down to 158 is amazing progress.

EvkD__yXUAAbUE7.jpg
Mass vaccinating people who the virus poses little risk to, is asking for trouble and making it worse.

Everything the UK has done regarding covid has been wrong, and anti good science practice. From day one until right now.

And it is costing non covid lives, thousands of excess non covid deaths been recorded in the home. Its costing jobs, businesses and the future health and wealth of this country.

View attachment 151743
Mass vaccinating people who the virus poses little risk to, is asking for trouble and making it worse.

Everything the UK has done regarding covid has been wrong, and anti good science practice. From day one until right now.

And it is costing non covid lives, thousands of excess non covid deaths been recorded in the home. Its costing jobs, businesses and the future health and wealth of this country.
I have just watched the video interview he did.

Geert Vanden Bossche PhD, is an internationally recognised vaccine developer having worked as the head of the Vaccine Development Office at the German Centre for Infection Research.

Coordinated Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation's Ebola Vaccine Program and contributed to the implementation of an integrated vaccine work plan in collaboration with Global Health Partners (WHO, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, CDC, UNICEF), regulators (FDA) and vaccine manufacturers to enable timely deployment or stockpiling of Ebola vaccine candidates.

Highlighting the principle of using a prophylactic vaccine in the midst of a pandemic. Likely to create more more viral variants in the process.

Sharing his perspective on mass vaccination in COVID-19.

View attachment 151743

Presumably this has been peer reviewed, do you have a link to it, or is it a scientist talking bollocks to get into the news? Makes bold claims but absolutely no sources for them, or links to evidence what he says is true.

Pretty much the same as you do every time you come in the thread trolling.

I could write a tweet on unicorns being real, doesn't mean I'm right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back