Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

Indeed. BoZo's coming under fire from all sides slowly, just a matter of time before people have had enough of his Covid bungling. That's to say, Cummings or Goings is probably pulling all the strings behind the scenes

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Indeed. BoZo's coming under fire from all sides slowly, just a matter of time before people have had enough of his Covid bungling. That's to say, Cummings or Goings is probably pulling all the strings behind the scenes
Release the hounds
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Jeeze. Due to the government failing to plug a loophole which allowed seacrew to enter Hong Kong without quarantine or testing we are now having daily infections recorded hovering around the 100 nark. Even worse, the government is using these numbers to deny us elections to be held in September for our Legislative Council. Damn those bastards.

Luckily over here the only thing the mask-refusers do is post rants on social media.
Does this qualify as a mask?
If it can protect you when using a chainsaw, it should work vs a virus.
Not sure if it boosts the protection vs covid, but i wore matching pants.
I think they are called sweatpants, because its like wearing 4 pairs of jeans, so you are sweating alot.
jjj.jpghh.png
Not sure if it was the mask or the chainsaw, but people sure kept their distance.
So it kinda works i guess. Ill do some more research next time i visit the shop.

Ever heard of dry ice?
Water is only wet sometimes.
Fake news!

Technically speaking, water isnt even wet; rather, it makes other materials wet :p

Technically speaking, water isnt even wet; rather, it makes other materials wet :p
So basically Sufferinsilence is spreading fake news is what you are saying.
Im pretty much like water then, because i make others wet....hhh.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back