Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

Well, we are now at the stage where we are going to see 1,000,000 plus, new cases worldwide, every week.

Whilst in some parts of the world we have seen a reduction in cases others have seen them escalate to new heights and in some instances I fear they are beyond control now.

My biggest concern/warning for countries that have made a conscious effort to keep cases minimal is the easing of restrictions on international travel. For me this is something where you can put all the measures in place that you want but the reality of it is, it will be impossible to police it properly.

Open up international travel at your peril, as this will undoubtedly lead to the biggest mess you can imagine and in all honesty if this does happen we may aswell of not bothered locking down to begin with.

They ARE immortal, those that practice and share through generations the religion of slavery (and evil).
Can't be arsed to watch the video and learn that modern Muslims should not be automatically tied to Islam? Read the comments.
Quite unfashionable for nowadays narrative...:rolleyes:

Ive never been a fan of religion, so my path has not changed.

If you get lost in a forest, you either follow the Right path or the Wrong path to return or reach what you were looking for.
Unexpected to hear that you've always been on the Right path (in regards to religion). I'm sure you'll be able to change the Wrong path on other matters... ;)

If you get lost in a forest, you either follow the Right path or the Wrong path to return or reach what you were looking for.
Unexpected to hear that you've always been on the Right path (in regards to religion). I'm sure you'll be able to change the Wrong path on other matters... ;)
nn.gif

Im sure you will grow tired of hating and being afraid someday.

Like i would get lost in a forest.
:laugh:

:eek: What hate...what do you mean?!
Yes, a bear searching for food getting lost in a city during harsh winter trying to return to the forest. There is the Left path, which gets you further in the city and may get you captured or killed so is the Wrong path, and the Right path, Right to the middle of the forest, Right to your nest for a great fruitful hibernation. You're a clever bear capable of choosing the Right path for the Right way :cheers:

The danger if you get stuck in the city by following the wrong path!
You may become a bad bear and start to attack people like those from your animal kingdom!
Is very important to follow the Right path and get safely to the forest...

f70e1ac5-b81d-4f3c-b079-39f4c2ccb185.png.caad1623fb330dc61b856f09707bd99d.png

Well, we are now at the stage where we are going to see 1,000,000 plus, new cases worldwide, every week.

Whilst in some parts of the world we have seen a reduction in cases others have seen them escalate to new heights and in some instances I fear they are beyond control now.

My biggest concern/warning for countries that have made a conscious effort to keep cases minimal is the easing of restrictions on international travel. For me this is something where you can put all the measures in place that you want but the reality of it is, it will be impossible to police it properly.

Open up international travel at your peril, as this will undoubtedly lead to the biggest mess you can imagine and in all honesty if this does happen we may aswell of not bothered locking down to begin with.

The UK is an island, we had the means to prevent infections coming from abroad , the only place they could have come from,we did nothing, checked no one at airports and now 50000 people are dead.
While the virus is still active in many countries we are on track to make exactly the same mistakes again by
allowing oversea travel again, how many of those trips are really essential?

you either follow the Right path or the Wrong path to return or reach what you were looking fo

There is the Right path, Right to the middle of the forest, Right to your nest for a great fruitful You're a clever bear capable of choosing the Right path for the Right way :cheers:

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. But I do know there is only one correct path and Kuma-san surely knows what it is by now.

You need to follow the morning star.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. But I do know there is only one correct path and Kuma-san surely knows what it is by now.

You need to follow the morning star.

Morning stars are dangerous and should only be handled by professionals.

successs

san.JPG

dammit, stupid auto correct, never summoning Satan on the phone again

Also, Leicester seemingly not the only place to see a resurgence of cases, which inevitably will lead to unrest as the prospect of further Lockdown looms

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

But then we couldn't have expected anything else could we, with mobs unable to resist the allure of hitting the beach in their 1000s like lemmings and creating further problems down the line, so that those who did attempt to follow guidelines with a modicum of civic responsibilty will now face further job uncertainty and restrictions!

Shucks. Ah you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back