Cor Case finished

spintee

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm2
Hi guys, Hope you all well and spinning good,

Do you remember a good few months back about me being parked up in a car and police drove passed and turned around, I got out and went shop and the time I got back they was all over me, They tried saying I had invalid insurance due to no one was sitting next to me (I have a professional licence holder) And no L-Plates :what:

Well they took the car and summoned me to court, I told them that they cannot take the motor as I was not driving so how on earth can I be committing a road traffic act? They make there own rules up.

So today was finally the day, I get to court and asked top speak to the prosecutor, 5 minutes later she comes out and walks straight up to me, Only god knows how she new it was me as there must of been at least 50 people in the court house, She said you would like a word, I stated yes what am I doing here, She states I have read the papers and the officer states you was parked up, She said let me quickly check the evidence again and will come back,

10 minutes later she said we are dismissing the case :D I said of course but what about making a complaint and repaying for my car etc, She said hold on as you have to see the judge so the can chuck the case out and she will give me the info on how to complain and claim,

10 mins later the usher comes out and again comes straight up to me? How they know its me? sais your free to go and a little note from the prosecutor on what to, she forgot to put here number down :mad:

So thats it, Its all police corruption and going over board as they think they can, Its about time this all stopped.

Last edited:
So what happened to the car Spintee? Not sure, but they had no right to take it away unless they witnessed you driving.

Same thing happened to me years ago on provisional, was parked outside Tesco's and they saw me getting out. Mind you I had plates on, but I guess the two guards (around my age at the time) were probably either bored or wanted to be "proper". Anyway, they told me to walk home because I was unaccompanied. Tesco has 3 hours max stay and a clamp + fine if you overstay, so I waited half an hour and decided to drive.

Pulling out and boom, assholes parked round the corner waiting on me :eek: Took the car, but thankfully had to only pay the release fine next day and got the kick up the bum to pass the test :thumbsup:

The Police CAN take away (and possibly trash) ANY car where there is no valid insurance and good too. After drunk drivers the uninsured are the biggest ass pain on the roads. The registration must've flagged something for them to turn around - either the car is registered in the name of a provisional license holder which means they cannot sit in the drivers seat unless accompanied by another insured full license holder, or was flagged as the owner having no insurance. Remember the owner/keeper must have full insurance even if they let another insured driver use the vehicle.

Did they explain the exact offence alleged?

So what happened to the car Spintee? Not sure, but they had no right to take it away unless they witnessed you driving.

Same thing happened to me years ago on provisional, was parked outside Tesco's and they saw me getting out. Mind you I had plates on, but I guess the two guards (around my age at the time) were probably either bored or wanted to be "proper". Anyway, they told me to walk home because I was unaccompanied. Tesco has 3 hours max stay and a clamp + fine if you overstay, so I waited half an hour and decided to drive.

Pulling out and boom, assholes parked round the corner waiting on me :eek: Took the car, but thankfully had to only pay the release fine next day and got the kick up the bum to pass the test :thumbsup:

Wankers mate, The car was crushed as far as I know, I was parked up, Had camera rolling as well (dash cam) incase the police stated they see me pull up, They did not as they said in there statement I was parked,
Went to police station next day to show paper work and get certificate to pick up motor, Was told they do not do it there no more and have to go out of town, To late as was closed, than the inpound not open weekend or bank holiday which is was so time Tuesday came I give up.

The Police CAN take away (and possibly trash) ANY car where there is no valid insurance and good too. After drunk drivers the uninsured are the biggest ass pain on the roads. The registration must've flagged something for them to turn around - either the car is registered in the name of a provisional license holder which means they cannot sit in the drivers seat unless accompanied by another insured full license holder, or was flagged as the owner having no insurance. Remember the owner/keeper must have full insurance even if they let another insured driver use the vehicle.

Did they explain the exact offence alleged?

Yes driving without insurance and no L-PLATES, I was not driving :what:

They seen me in the driver seat and two people in the back and they spun around, I jumped out the car and chucked the keys to my friend (so was not even in control) and time I got back the car was swarmed, Whiten 5 minutes there was 4 cop cars and dozen officers, and a meat wagon, They had seen me talking to a banned driver out side the shop (Tesco) and assumed he was my passenger.

I had insurance, Tax and M.O.T they said as no one was accompanied me the insurance was invalid, Now hold on, They assumed no one was with me, They cannot assume and thats the law, They have to see you or catch you driving, They cannot even say we see you 1 hour earlier as it has to be at (the time) fact,

Yes agreed, drunk drivers the uninsured are the biggest ass pain on the roads But I was not, how the fuck can I when I was parked, What if you was cleaning your car and your 10 year old was sitting in the drivers seat? They going to slam charges on him or you and its ok for them to trash your motor?

Ok so I used to be well known to the police back in the day, But does that make it right for them to break the law them selfs and being arss wipes,

Wankers mate, The car was crushed as far as I know, I was parked up, Had camera rolling as well (dash cam) incase the police stated they see me pull up, They did not as they said in there statement I was parked,
Went to police station next day to show paper work and get certificate to pick up motor, Was told they do not do it there no more and have to go out of town, To late as was closed, than the inpound not open weekend or bank holiday which is was so time Tuesday came I give up.

Yes driving without insurance and no L-PLATES, I was not driving :what:

They seen me in the driver seat and two people in the back and they spun around, I jumped out the car and chucked the keys to my friend (so was not even in control) and time I got back the car was swarmed, Whiten 5 minutes there was 4 cop cars and dozen officers, and a meat wagon, They had seen me talking to a banned driver out side the shop (Tesco) and assumed he was my passenger.

I had insurance, Tax and M.O.T they said as no one was accompanied me the insurance was invalid, Now hold on, They assumed no one was with me, They cannot assume and thats the law, They have to see you or catch you driving, They cannot even say we see you 1 hour earlier as it has to be at (the time) fact,

Yes agreed, drunk drivers the uninsured are the biggest ass pain on the roads But I was not, how the fuck can I when I was parked, What if you was cleaning your car and your 10 year old was sitting in the drivers seat? They going to slam charges on him or you and its ok for them to trash your motor?

Ok so I used to be well known to the police back in the day, But does that make it right for them to break the law them selfs and being arss wipes,

Thought they crushed it, sorry to hear that. As long as you had all discs in date and displayed, I maintain they had no right to take it unless they saw you driving. All they had was a parked car, the civil thing to do was to tell you to get somebody with a full licence to drive it away for you.

Thought they crushed it, sorry to hear that. As long as you had all discs in date and displayed, I maintain they had no right to take it unless they saw you driving. All they had was a parked car, the civil thing to do was to tell you to get somebody with a full licence to drive it away for you.

Your right but they just wanted to disrupt me, Being wankers, I think its abit different over here than Ireland, No tax disc and all that as all done electronic, It boiled down to no L-plates which no need if not driving and because I would not tell them who was accompanying me, Again no need as not driving, When I walked out the shop with a beer you wanted to see the pigs face :) He said queit down Terry or will arrest you for drink driving,

I said I not bloddy driving, Here is the origanl charge sheet , Only thing that he had was I would not tell him who was I sitting next to me (if any one) by hes words, Its why it got chucked out, They have to relise they cannot make up there own rules,

car.jpg

Wrong. They CAN take away any car they flag or suspect is uninsured if it's parked or driven anywhere but on private land, no driver necessary, tax disc/MOT irrelevant. :)

I must admit if I was Old Bill and saw you in driver's seat then move out sharpish, I would be slightly suspicious, then even more so when you couldn't or wouldn't tell me who was supposed to be driving it. Yes Tezza you got away with it on a technicality as you rightly anticipated given the statement/charge details, but I wouldn't feel too smug, you know they'll be over you like a rash from now on - they always win in the end mate!

Wrong. They CAN take away any car they flag as uninsured if it's parked anywhere but on private land, no driver necessary, tax disc/MOT irrelevant. :)

Are you sure about that? If you SORN it no insurance is needed?

Spintee, what about getting a full licence??? You've been driving for years I suppose, should pass the test no bother.

Spintee, what about getting a full licence??? You've been driving for years I suppose, should pass the test no bother.

I been driving cars since 1994 on the road, (not legal) and since I can hit the peddles on fileds, motor bikes sinse about 4 year old, I was born in 1980, I was a thug mate, Yes I have been in prison for many of things including drink drive and GTA, Assault on police, Robbery, GBH / ABH over 9 assult on police but do you blame me for that, I am the safest most respect man you can meet, This does not give the the pigs the right to make there own rules up due to them having a grudge.

I do not really drive now days as cannot see, I see double vison mate, If I close one eye its sweet, or over 2 meter awy, things close are doubled,

I go buy car now but I do not trust my self :) I learn my lesson now spending over 7 years in prison over a 12 spread it makes you think, What I will do is go buy a car and park it every where that copper go, school or back home/shopping I make sure I am in hes face, Only time I drove in last few years is when I got my self sorted with that motor, I did have a mate ring and say he bought a jon way 250 moped and it does not seem to run right, I said bring it round and take a look, Only thing I look at was curb and post, 80mph and no stop, chines brakes no good and knock my front teeth out :D

I see dunover is like my old man, a road rage lol, Blames every other driver but them selfs with there hand constant on horn and shouting, undertaking bleeping there horn not relising there doing over 70, But credit where is due my old man write to the prosctuter but if that made any difference its another matter, What I do no is the prosecutor was some fit arss bitch, Also my old man is on the case now, he can write unlike me, and plays the bass strings, and knows every thing about electrician what he does not know you can write on a stamp, I am different, not stupid but bought up in different worlds,

I reply to Duns post soon as I have to say my word

Wrong. They CAN take away any car they flag or suspect is uninsured if it's parked or driven anywhere but on private land, no driver necessary, tax disc/MOT irrelevant. :)

I must admit if I was Old Bill and saw you in driver's seat then move out sharpish, I would be slightly suspicious, then even more so when you couldn't or wouldn't tell me who was supposed to be driving it. Yes Tezza you got away with it on a technicality as you rightly anticipated given the statement/charge details, but I wouldn't feel too smug, you know they'll be over you like a rash from now on - they always win in the end mate!

They can not,or they can but have no right and breaking there own rules, so what if its flaged? remebr the guy in London got shot down dead due to armed police thought he had a gun,

No Tec mate, Simple I was not driving, Rules are rules as I point out, No matter what subject, You tell me what tac got me off, I feel far from smug, They took my livley hood, My Uncle said to me today you happy, I said am I fuk I done shit wrong, I did years ago and I spent near 3 years i prison for things I not do, Did I feel smug than when got out, Them other years I done was my own doing

I got fuk all they can can have, I got fuk all, I live and keep my shit to my self, That does not give the pigs to do me on every chance they see me, I pay my ways, I scan insurance papers if want,

I am pissed of and sick of police on me, Police what can they do arest you lol and thatys nothing, There no diffrent to any one else, exept wear a vest on certain hours

Are you sure about that? If you SORN it no insurance is needed?
Nothing is needed if sorn as long as private land, unsure about parking it on road even with tax

They can not,or they can but have no right and breaking there own rules, so what if its flaged? remebr the guy in London got shot down dead due to armed police thought he had a gun,

No Tec mate, Simple I was not driving, Rules are rules as I point out, No matter what subject, You tell me what tac got me off, I feel far from smug, They took my livley hood, My Uncle said to me today you happy, I said am I fuk I done shit wrong, I did years ago and I spent near 3 years i prison for things I not do, Did I feel smug than when got out, Them other years I done was my own doing

I got fuk all they can can have, I got fuk all, I live and keep my shit to my self, That does not give the pigs to do me on every chance they see me, I pay my ways, I scan insurance papers if want,

I am pissed of and sick of police on me, Police what can they do arest you lol and thatys nothing, There no diffrent to any one else, exept wear a vest on certain hours

Nothing is needed if sorn as long as private land, unsure about parking it on road even with tax

If you have a SORN you can't park it on the road, as when you get the SORN you surrender the tax disc. You're right I am a terrible road rager if I had a dashcam you'd hear far worse than on my videos lol, even the Rhino ones. I even had two meltdowns today just going to the supermarket and back a round trip of 1 mile. :mad:

If you have a SORN you can't park it on the road, as when you get the SORN you surrender the tax disc. You're right I am a terrible road rager if I had a dashcam you'd hear far worse than on my videos lol, even the Rhino ones. I even had two meltdowns today just going to the supermarket and back a round trip of 1 mile. :mad:

It has to be of the road when sorn I cannot remember saying it didnt?
I knew you was a rager from a few posts back :) You would get on well with my old man as he is terrible, I will record him one day, I admit there are some terrible drivers on the road and hw they passed there test is beyond me

Would you adam and eve it. Just got letter from operation Support Service, Vehicle Recovery Department, Nortmaptonshire Police Force Headquaters

To contact them or the recover service that towed the motor withen 7 days, They still have my car after 8 months :)

Any one fancy paying the over night charge on that one :eek: In the process to get it back now free of course. I keep updated

Thats it peeps, If your not at the meet than hopefully be reading this, And one of the reasons I have been so busy and could not go,

Picking up the car tomorrow free of any charges. I just had to Insure it and get tax, But they state any time after tomorrow its £20 charge a night :eek: makes me laugh after its been sitting there for 8 months and they normally get crushed after 14 days, Goes to show if you go down the right route they cannot destroy property.

I had the letter a few days after court saying that the car was still there and have 7 days to reply or contact them, Now I am unsure who is paying the yard money for storage? but when I went down there to collect my things it was a small yard and the man said all he does all day is move cars in and out, Hopefully he has kept mine on the go :)

Will update when / if get it back on my drive. Happy spinning

So you were on a provisional and driving unaccompanied? TBH you got what you deserved. Unacceptable.

So you were on a provisional and driving unaccompanied? TBH you got what you deserved. Unacceptable.
I WAS NOT unaccompanied
I thought you knew me better than that ?

Sorry

Cheers Jon :) After I reread I seen it was not a reply to myself, we know how it is, moan first and apologizes after :)

I WAS NOT unaccompanied
I thought you knew me better than that ?

Sorry

Cheers Jon :) After I reread I seen it was not a reply to myself, we know how it is, moan first and apologizes after :)

Easily done. But for clarity, I do. Never entered my mind that your had done anything wrong. But the other poster admitted to it.

The way I see it, being a libertarian, you can do whatever you like as long as it doesn't put others at jeopardy. The poster who admitted to driving without accompaniment was out of order for putting others at risk.

You OTOH should take em to the cleaners.

Easily done. But for clarity, I do. Never entered my mind that your had done anything wrong. But the other poster admitted to it.

The way I see it, being a libertarian, you can do whatever you like as long as it doesn't put others at jeopardy. The poster who admitted to driving without accompaniment was out of order for putting others at risk.

You OTOH should take em to the cleaners.

Sincere apology :oops:

I did quickly edeit to state you know me better than that, Than quick mesage from jony to say I do mistake :)

I know as I am so hyped and jut spent a good bit cash to get that insurance and tax, And now new mot very soon, I Not drive in years due to being stupid and took steps not to drive, When I finally bought a car when pissed :D I got insurance / tax / moted it whiten a few Weeks t got took, By police and had no right as was not doing no driving offence, Its pretty hard to do that when car parked up, I will follow up with the police complaints but we be waiting long time.

I am not a normaly family that needs a motor, Hense why I not drive, I done some stupid stuff in my time and fully agree that pitting others at rizk is fuking stupid. An advise NO ONE to do that shit

The car is back :D on my drive, it was abit of a nightmare, Calling my dad a lier and than saying we should of rang to get it out ?? I tell you one thing he was not happy, Than they said they need the V5 which again caused another argument, than she was on the pohne long time, It was funny at the same time as when we walked into the yard some man tried stopping us :) Not a chance in hell lol, So we got the car, No V5 needed as they was holding the car by iligal means, Before any barister comes on and states different than read the book.

Either way the cars back after 8 months of impound and no charge to me, I have been told by many of sourse I am lucky, Its not lucky as I went by the right routes,

take no abuse of police, Had it all my life and its not good,

I WISH YOU ALL WELL, Happy spins

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back