Cops n robbers

whodatrec

Banned User - multiple accounts
Whats with this slot? its amazing how this shitty slot sucks my bankroll dry everytime. It NEVER PAYS!!! MAX win is 40-50 X. And if you hold anything other than 1X,2X and the money bags you can forget about ever getting 3 of a kind.

There are several "Cops and Robbers" games out there, but you are probably talking about the one powered by Microgaming. I do not think this is an ordinary slot. Think it is a fruit machine/ AWP game (I may be wrong on this)

I do not know much about fruit machines. Maybe some UK members here may help :D

There are several "Cops and Robbers" games out there, but you are probably talking about the one powered by Microgaming. I do not think this is an ordinary slot. Think it is a fruit machine/ AWP game (I may be wrong on this)

I do not know much about fruit machines. Maybe some UK members here may help :D
Quite correct (if it is the MG one); It is an AWP (Amusements With Prizes), or "Fruit Machine" or "Pub Slot", or "Compensated Slot", or "Rigged piece of shite".

Just keep on piling your money in but don't collect ANY wins - after you have lost about £1,000, it will give you a £500 jackpot! :thumbsup:
(Unless your name sounds like a plastic climate forecaster, in which case you only have to lose £100 before it "pops") :p

KK

Quite correct (if it is the MG one); It is an AWP (Amusements With Prizes), or "Fruit Machine" or "Pub Slot", or "Compensated Slot", or "Rigged piece of shite".

Just keep on piling your money in but don't collect ANY wins - after you have lost about £1,000, it will give you a £500 jackpot! :thumbsup:
(Unless your name sounds like a plastic climate forecaster, in which case you only have to lose £100 before it "pops") :p

KK

Don't be fooled about the meteorologist KK.....the whole story is never told. If it were really as described, the games would have been pulled long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back