Club World Withdraw

Osloking

Non-Gambler
Hey All :) while enjoying my vacation i have been waiting for my withdraw on club world..

i have spoked to the CS twice now and asked whats up with my withdraw to neteller wich normally hit my neteller acount in few hours.

they told me they have alot of withdraws now and thats why this takes so long time...

is it really that much withdraws that takes this so long time or just because i am in + that they behave like this?

waited 3 business days now so i guess something is going on?

Hey All :) while enjoying my vacation i have been waiting for my withdraw on club world..

i have spoked to the CS twice now and asked whats up with my withdraw to neteller wich normally hit my neteller acount in few hours.

they told me they have alot of withdraws now and thats why this takes so long time...

is it really that much withdraws that takes this so long time or just because i am in + that they behave like this?

waited 3 business days now so i guess something is going on?

This happens often lately. It's very well possible that it will take another week or so, but it WILL eventually be paid. Chasing after CS doesn't help so better don't waste your time doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back