Logo
external image

Club World - the fastest withdrawal ever!

  • Thread starter Thread starter anniemac
  • id54379
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 538
  • Replies 9
Mush,

That I cannot answer. Send an email to them and ask. I just don't know.

Thanks. I guess it really doesn't matter right now since I can't deposit to play anyway. I am actually waiting to receive a withdrawal from CW right now. I initiated it Sunday night and was shocked when it was already out of my account on Monday morning, which is a tremendous improvement over their recent processing times, but I'm still waiting for the money to reach my bank account. I was thinking it would arrive today at the latest since that would be 5 business days, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
 
Do you have to be verified to even make a withdrawal to Ok? I'm not verified yet, but if I had a smaller withdrawal I would like to send it to them and then be able to use it to re-deposit if possible.


I shot them off an email about this. Their support team is only open during certain hours, so not sure how long it will be for a reply.

I will surely post here when I receive a reply.
 
So, if you are not verified, you can still withdraw to okpay.............. but NOT withdraw FROM okpay. What about depositing from those funds TO casinos??? Or is that considered a withdrawal?

Didn't think to ask that, lol...just go shoot them off an email.

I take it as I can't make a withdrawal back to me, but could deposit into a casino. (but DON'T go by what I say, ask them for details)
 
Well glad to hear for you. Again I wonder what clubworld's problem is. I seldom get a withdrawal processed in 48 hours. Here it is just a week later and my withdrawal is still pending. It will be a minimum of 4 days and there is no reason for a paymycard withdrawal to take 4 days. Pending since the 30th and still not approved. This is back to the same thing no communication and whenever they want, which was what we all went rounds about a month ago. I for one, would really like someone to tell me why such differences every week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top