Cinnamon overdose

Rainmaker, you have some strange interests:eek2:
Can you please tell me where you found this, and the point of posting it please?:D

I don't know anything about Glozell but this is a new things for kids to do now days. Saw it on the news last week. Even have a FB page on how to do it.

You can actually die from asperating the cinnamon into your lungs. You can't make enough saliva to take care of the powder so you choke.

Rainmaker, you have some strange interests:eek2:
Can you please tell me where you found this, and the point of posting it please?:D

I stumbled across the clip on dailymail.co.uk the other day. I was reminded of it today when I also saw it on a Norwegian site. Thought it was worth posting since the clip has over 10mill views :)

I stumbled across the clip on dailymail.co.uk the other day. I was reminded of it today when I also saw it on a Norwegian site. Thought it was worth posting since the clip has over 10mill views :)

After anniemac's explanation I understood what the point was. To me that didn't know what Cinnamon was it was just an absurd clip on a really stupid woman making a fool of herself.
Another stupid challenge for young kids that feel they just have to try it and risk their lifes:(
But it was still funny:oops:

They did a thing on the news here too yesterday about this - also another one is 'pizza roulette' where one slice of pizza is doctored with super hot sauce, but it's not marked so nobody knows who's going to get it. On the news they showed clips from youtube, one guy playing pizza roulette by himself and got the hot one first try - he's eating and crying away about how hot it is.... :rolleyes:

I thought the same, but then I remembered when I was a kid, we'd do that thing rapping a comb across your knuckles and then spinning your arm around to make these big welts. Or pushing real hard on a doorframe so it felt like your arms were floating. Then of course when I was a teenager, drinking nutmeg in orange juice because it was supposed to make you high. Smoking banana peels. :oops:

With age comes wisdom...

Here's another:

[video=liveleak;a19_1332167106]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a19_1332167106[/video]

Bored troops in Iraq:

[video=liveleak;350_1184497747]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=350_1184497747[/video]

This reminds of that other not-very-smart trick of sniffing vodka up your nose.

I'm guessing you're not mentioning this from personal experience. :D

(I've met a lot of people in this industry and Jetset has to be the most dignified gentleman I know. No offence to all the other fine gents but .. just saying.)

Thanks...but I'm afraid that was not always the case, especially during more youthful times in military service when dining in nights could get more than a little entertaining!:oops:

Thanks...but I'm afraid that was not always the case ....

Ah yes, those days! For me it was camping nights with my buddies from Uni .. assorted firearms, too much ammunition and a river of Scotch. Loads of fun but a little short on good sense.

Never with the cinnamon though. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back