Check this out

4 of a kind

Repeated violations of forum rule 1.16 - troll
Allah Calls One Home . . . read text first.

This video was ACTUALLY made by the bad guys. The cameraman is filming his friend as he praises Allah and launches mortar shots at American troops. Little does he know that new mortar shell tracking technology can track the trajectory of a hostile round and fire a retaliatory shot to precisely the spot from which the hostile shell was fired. This only requires the hostile mortar to fire 2 to 3 rounds.

Count the number of mortar rounds the masked insurgent fires in the video. See how well it works. If you listen carefully you can hear the single round from the American artillery fired in the distance. It comes just after the terrorist fires his third round - and his fourth round drops down the tube but that's as far as it gets.

No more Allah Akbars from this source! God Bless America and our Troops!

Seems like you have provided the direct link to your Gmail account ;)

Thanks, i deleted that. How do I correct this? I want to send just the link.

Just copy the link from the message body, or forward email to my email "viksinitski(at)gmail(dot)com" and I will help you :)

OR, you may click on the link in your message, wait until the page is open and then copy the link from browser's address bar.

Or just see it
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
GREAT video clip 4oak! I've always said "Get the hell outta and stay out of Iraq and Afghanistan but as long as we're there, kill 'em all!" Can you say, "pop goes the weasel?" I've already shared it 20 times. :lolup:

What is wrong with you people, that you not only find racists pranks funny but also killing people in their own country as funny.

Ask yourself, if a group of people perpetrated an event in another country that caused that country to bring a war over here, how would you feel?
Why don't you do the whole search on the Atrocities of the war over there. You will not only see killing on both sides but see how even our very own are making google videos of them sniping women from a distance in the head for sport, shooting and killing civilians that are just trying to get to safety.

The fact there are those over there fighting back, what do you expect, they are fighting for their survival in their own country!!!! Would we not do the same????

I don't see anything funny about any of this kind of twisted attitude that you have allowed to be cultivated in your hearts an minds. It only goes to prove that the true enemy has done it's job very well, when so many think of others as not being worthy of life thus having us kill each other and many actually enjoying it.

So go ahead and promote this kind of brainwashed crap to those who will listen if that's what pleases you, but I am sickened to see these things on this forum!

Take it somewhere else!!!!

Picture the members of Bildeburg sitting on their patio with their brats and beer and cheering the killing they have institued between countries, on their big screen cinema tv, like they were watching monday night football. Our troops and people of these countries are merely the teams they are watching after initiating the game in the first place, to see who can score the most. Scored points are made on either side by the number of dead. This is their sporting event, their entertainment.

Last edited:
What's your problem Mavin1?? That guy we blew up is the same asshole that flew planes into the twin towers, along with hundred's of other terrorists attacks all over the world that took endless amounts of innocent lives. That asshole we blew up wasn't going to be happy till he saw all of us infidels including you and your family laying dead on the floor.

Snap out of your righteousness and see these scumbag religious fanatics for what they really stand for and want, and that's you dead...

I admit the beaner thing was a little crude, but I still thought it was funny. I took it for nothing more then a crank you would see on candid camera. Then to get bombarded and accused of racial tones, etc.

Please give me a break... Loosen up will ya?

...Ask yourself, if a group of people perpetrated an event in another country that caused that country to bring a war over here, how would you feel?...

I'd feel relieved that we can pinpoint the location of mortar launchers, and they can't, for starters. Chill out Mavin. This thread, IMO, isn't and never was about "Should we be engaged in these conflicts". For the time being, at least, our forces are there and being in harms way is their daily reality, a matter of kill or be killed. I, for one, in practically any situation imaginable, prefer the former.

4 of a kind said:
...I admit the beaner thing was a little crude,...

And what "beaner thing?" What'd I miss? (kidding)

Last edited:
Break given, won't bother you again. Carry on. Also wanted to appologize, as I know we don't all see things in the same way.

Last edited:
I wonder if the US has made this technology available to the Israelis - it could prove a potent response to the rocket attacks that are periodically launched from neighbouring states against civilian targets.

I wonder if the US has made this technology available to the Israelis - it could prove a potent response to the rocket attacks that are periodically launched from neighbouring states against civilian targets.

From a recent UK Dispatches program, it is abundantly clear that the US has NOT shared this technology with the Israelis.

The solution for the enemy is simple, and the advantage short lived - just don't fire 3 rounds from the same place! This is probably what will start happening in response to this, and placing the video on the Internet has shown the enemy how it is being done, and how many rounds they can get away with before they get locked on and destroyed.

I wonder if the US has made this technology available to the Israelis - it could prove a potent response to the rocket attacks that are periodically launched from neighboring states against civilian targets.

As the most technologically advanced air to air missile decoy defense systems used by the US Navy and Air force today (employing lasers with infinite usability during sorties to confuse incoming guided missile systems instead of exhaustible, solid decoys that are jettisoned) were developed by the Israelis. How do you know this mortar tracking system wasn't also? Although odds are that you are correct in your assumption and it is the other way around. I'm just sayin...

The relationship between the U.S. and Israel is, by far, anything but a one way street. Aside from military knowhow and hardware, Israeli intelligence in the middle east developed over decades with an acute understanding of the nuances in cultures and regimes of the various Arab, Bedouin and Persian societies around them, has provided the U.S. with reliable information crucial to national security and unobtainable anywhere else.

HAIFA, Israel – On a dusty, wind-swept field overlooking the Mediterranean, a small team of researchers is putting the final touches on what Israel says is a major game changer in tank defense: a miniature anti-missile system that detects incoming projectiles and shoots them down before they reach the armored vehicles.

HAIFA, Israel – On a dusty, wind-swept field overlooking the Mediterranean, a small team of researchers is putting the final touches on what Israel says is a major game changer in tank defense: a miniature anti-missile system that detects incoming projectiles and shoots them down before they reach the armored vehicles.

Oh goody! Can hardly wait for that video! Tee hee! Wish some a my cousins were in defense, over there. As it is, the only equipment any of em are into are, like, 170 ton, all terrain cranes which only got em whisked off to Haiti and picking up heavy debris (23 hours after the quake hit, no less! yeech!) While noble enough, the vids are, needless to say, a bit of a yawn.

Again, all the haters crying about what the U.S. gives Israel are obviously ignorant regarding the high level of tech innovation originating from the Israeli defense sector (totally on par with the tip-top in U.S. and unincumbered by the type of bickering over pet pork in the U.S. congress over which projects are green-lighted and which arent) and the U.S.'s 1st dibs on everything Israel develops as soon as testing is completed. This fact is a major part of the reason that, hardware-wise and, especially in the air, the U.S. and Israel are at least 10 years ahead of any other military force on the planet, and gaining - the short answer to "why is Israel our friend?" - the power of the U.S. pro-Israel Jewish lobby, not withstanding - and why Obama isn't pissing his pants over Iran's current state of nuke progress. Does anyone actually think Israel is going to stand still and allow Iran to posses functional nuclear weaponry? C'mon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back