Castle Builder

Yes I did. I've actually done 2 "game cycles" (ie all the castles built and achievements earned).
Looking back at my playcheck stats, it took 4,945 spins to get there.

I have played a total of 4 sessions at min bet. Here were the results.....

Session 1: 659 spins (£98.85 wagered). Amount lost: £2.34
Session 2: 1711 spins (£256.65 wagered). Amount lost: 8p
Session 3: 1459 spins (£218.85 wagered). Amount lost: £22.97
Session 4: 1116 spins (£167.40 wagered). Amount lost: £8 exactly
e. In fact, I never saw a spin with an outcome of 4 doors (or wilds) appearing on a full screen, let alone
the same payline. But given that even as little as ONE 4OAK of the door is likely to ensure a break-even or minisculely profitable session,
I can't really say that I'm surprised that such hits are about as rare as hens teeth.

If anyone ever gets a 5OAK of the door or of the wilds, they are doing damn well. I'd almost suggest that it would be easier to get a 4 reel
Wild Desire than to get a 5OAK of the wilds on Castle Builder (OK maybe I am a little guilty of hyperbole there lol).
As for hitting a 5OAK of the building materials, I managed it ONCE.

Thanks for your info. Guess I didn't have much luck then... in my case my bankroll depleted quite quickly :)

Btw, trying to judging player's chances of getting the locked doors by what is happening on other reels is pointless. Like I said before, this game will do as it pleases - for example after lowering number of lines to 3 (and incrasing bet per line) I started getting a lot of 'straight line' wins to a point where it looked quite silly.

castle.jpg

Game is always paying according to set RTP. If it suddenly decides to pay the player - it will artificially drop locked doors or some other high paying symbol it whatever combination it sees fit. Even the Dark Knight looks more natural tbh :)

But it is also one of those games that can get boring fairly quickly.

I played this once and for quite some time thinking "i'll see the point eventually".

I didn't.

Hate the thing. So boring, crap wins, ugly graphics.

I'd rather rip £20 notes into little pieces than waste them on this game.

Seriously, what on earth were they thinking?!

I get unlimited data and it isn't even worth using free bits and bytes!

I tried this game yesterday and maybe did about 150-200 spins. At first it was kind of fun to try get the building symbols to build the castle but then I quickly realized that there hardly seems any winning potential at all in this game unless you manage to build the castle fast and even then your not guaranteed a good win if you choose the wrong prince. Would love to see a screenshot of a 5oak of either the top 2 symbols to see the winning potential.

After building about 4 castles I kind of lost interest. I reckon this game would be really fun if it was multiplayer and everyone built the castle together or if there were at least some free spin feature with increased multiplier. Still it seems one of the lowest variance slots I have played and I can see why the game is not included to eat out a WR because of that.

OK..so i "completed" it

Finished all castles, in all lands.

Even the "sky Castles" at the end..

Average bet about £1.50

The "completion prize" was £2.30

Not playing again.......

Overall, it just doenst have any potential !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back