Logo
external image

Casinorewards problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoomon1
  • id24677
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1453
  • Replies 4
Joined
May 28, 2006
Location
Pa
You are now chatting with Adrien.

Adrien: Welcome to the CR Helpdesk Live Chat service. How can I help you?

Adrien: Hello Carlos

Carlos: Hi Adrien. I'm concerned about my withdrawal made on 4-09-08, and I still have not received it. Can you check on what the hold up is?

Adrien: Can you please confirm your Casino account number for me?

Carlos: xxxxx

Adrien: For security purposes, can you confirm your date of birth & ZIP code please?

Carlos: my dob is xxxxx

Adrien: 50$

Adrien: requested on 4/10/2008 11:00:09 AM

Adrien: correct?

Adrien: and 100$

Carlos: yes

Adrien: 4/11/2008 8:00:11 PM

Carlos: yes

Adrien: neither of them have been sent out

Carlos: why?

Carlos: because I spoke with another customer rep and she said the checks had been mailed out on 5-14-08

Adrien: surely because you have not set quicktender as method of payment

Carlos: i asked for a check

Adrien: yes but for US player

Adrien: we strongly recommend to use Quicktender

Carlos: ok, next time. But I would like my check for this withdrawal.

Adrien: if you insist

Adrien: Have you been asked to provide verification documents?

Carlos: the credit card is not verification?

Anyway, the problem is my not getting the checks. So what can I do to fix this? It's been 6 weeks since I made the withdrawal. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My email is [email protected]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hi zoom Did u email them copy of all your id. Both sides of your drivers lisc.
credit card and utility bill. With my experience with them forwarding me a private chq is that it takes a lot longer weeks at a time then bank also held that chq for
21 days in my account. So yes in that respect cs was trying to help when they asked if you wanted a withdraw with a dif approach. I use instadebit and click2pay and find most times in 24 hours casino has paid into those accounts and then i move them into my bank account or held in account to play at other casinos.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top