Logo
external image

Cashout problem (GUTS)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Je Dc
  • id70907
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 733
  • Replies 6
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Location
Surrey
So I made withdrawal of $1052.00 last Thursday, and I emailed support and they told me my money will be on my bank by Tuesday which is 3 business days via bank transfer. To my surprise my withdrawal got reversed today so I emailed and asked why , they said I put in the wrong IBAN , BIC number of my bank. it can't be wrong as this is my third withdrawal, if this was wrong, how did my past two withdrawals got through my bank. It's frustrating as I was gonna use that money to buy some presents because I get paid at work after Xmas :/
 
contact rep or someone in the chat so that they can help you asap I'd say. They are one of the fastest paying ones out there today :thumbsup:
 
step 1:
deposit 20€ with moneybookers.
step 2: withdraw to moneybookers.
step 3: withdraw from moneybookers.
done
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top