Careful - White Rabbit

Hello,

BTG contacted us this morning for an update so we could reopen. After a round of testing we reopened their games on SlotsMillion and LadyLucks. Do not hesitate to report any issue to our customer support about it, we had to deactivate their games already before and were assured the problem was solved until they made another deploy and it came back, so we are a bit careful about it.

Regards

Appreciate your willingness to hold providers accountable - this is why Slotsmillions have my business (despite lacking Play'n Go games or WMS for UK players!)

Thanks for sorting out the issues quickly.

Alex

Hello,

BTG contacted us this morning for an update so we could reopen. After a round of testing we reopened their games on SlotsMillion and LadyLucks. Do not hesitate to report any issue to our customer support about it, we had to deactivate their games already before and were assured the problem was solved until they made another deploy and it came back, so we are a bit careful about it.

Regards

Honestly thank you for having the courtesy to inform us when no one else bothered. BTG got back to you because you took action. Why am I not surprised that the rep didn't even update us....

Nate

I watched someone on twitch last night because he was playing this game. I assume he was playing with fake money but pretending it was real but he was constantly buying features for $1000 and $500 and $250 and I can safely say this slot is insanely hard to get a good win on. He must have bought dozens of them and rarely did he ever got a good hit.

I watched someone on twitch last night because he was playing this game. I assume he was playing with fake money but pretending it was real but he was constantly buying features for $1000 and $500 and $250 and I can safely say this slot is insanely hard to get a good win on. He must have bought dozens of them and rarely did he ever got a good hit.

As will be confirmed by myself purchasing about 20 bonus rounds in this video:

35% below 50x nominal bet.

only 10% (two rounds) paid over 100x nominal bet, and that by not much.

So it seems approx. 1/10 chance of getting your purchase price back. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
As will be confirmed by myself purchasing about 20 bonus rounds in this video:

35% below 50x nominal bet.

only 10% (two rounds) paid over 100x nominal bet, and that by not much.

So it seems approx. 1/10 chance of getting your purchase price back. :mad:

Every feature i had discounted to 0 for an automatic trigger cost me in the region of 300x bet. I was thinking it would be cheaper to buy the damn thing. But there were features in between.

Nate

Last edited by a moderator:
Every feature i had discounted to 0 for an automatic trigger cost me in the region of 300x bet. I was thinking it would be cheaper to buy the damn thing. But there were features in between.

Nate

Really - don't buy it. I'd say roll with the game as it is. :thumbsup:

Really - don't buy it. I'd say roll with the game as it is. :thumbsup:

Id agree with that - the trend was like this with my play:

Early feature trigger - pays around 50 - 100x bet if you get it within the first 100 spins

Late Feature Trigger - took about 150 - 200 x bet and paid 350x

Quick features near each other - 30x - 40x bet.

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back