CardForce Turnaround Time - Meister Members Experience Appreciated

Darlabean

Dormant account
Trying a new withdrawal method from the fine folks at the CWG. Wanted to see what type of time others have experienced. Bank Transfers were usually a 3-5 day proposition, processed on Monday and in the bank account by Thursday/Friday.

Any help from the Forum members would be helpful

Hi All,

Thank you for the useful post.

From CWG experience is should take no longer than 3-5 business days. However it will be very useful to see it from a user experience perspective.

@ Darlabean please PM me your user name so I can check status of your withdrawal

Kind Regards,
Karolina

Are you talking about PaymyCard or is this something new?
PayMycard works really well for me. I had a withdraw approved last Thursday and it was in my account yesterday Tuesday, so 3 business days. That is my typical experience 3-5 Business days from approval.

PaymyCard and CardForce are 2 different payment options

Not sure if they are for US based players only but CardForce became an option after Bank Transfer was temporarily disabled

Hi,

In my experience Cardforce & Paymycard usually take around 3-4 business from the processing date, only downside is they show as refunds so if you are collecting Airmiles/Points etc. you will get a points deduction, otherwise a great way to withdraw for US players.

AL

Both withdrawal options are very similar. There are some processing limits though, maximum withdrawal per transaction PayMyCard $1000 and Card Force $5000. As long as the withdrawal is processed to regular banking card (credit/debit) there is no issue. Processing time for both should take around 3-5 business days.

Kind Regards,
Karolina

I just initiated my first Card Force request this morning. I will update everyone on the approval time and delivery to my debit card. Great timing for this thread. The best news is that the Card Force fee is also only $9.00!

Cardforce

Had two withdrawals through this method at different times and both were in my account within 4 daysof withdrawing (included processing etc). very quick process and at an amazingly low cost for a change. Thank you!

I just initiated my first Card Force request this morning. I will update everyone on the approval time and delivery to my debit card. Great timing for this thread. The best news is that the Card Force fee is also only $9.00!

Withdrawl requested Wednesday morning. Approved Thursday morning. Hit my bank Saturday morning. Excellent turn around. Karolina even PM'd me to check in and make sure things got processed quickly.

Cardforce withdrawal still not in. has been 9 days since approved

Hi, my withdrawal of $3000 was approved on 12/23, Monday. Today, 1/2/14 the money still not in. Asked CS on the phone yesterday, was told it should be today. But not. Could someone please tell me if they were able to receive their payouts recently?

dear CW rep. Carolina, could you please look into it? Besides, I requested 5000 more yesterday, is there a way to approve it before I take it back and blow away? Possibly today or tomorrow before the weekend?

Thanks!

Just an fyi,

I requested a cardforce withdrawal on January 6; 3 days ago, no communication from clubworld-still listed in cashier as requested.

I contacted chat today and was informed that there had been some delays, but that "all is back on track now".

I will update after funds have been received

Withdrawals

Hi All,

We did have few day delays due to bank holidays and processor operating hours.

I can confirm that now all is back to normal and processing shouldn't take longer than 24-48 business hours for approval and about 3-7 business days to credit customer account/card.

@livy1823, dcpam39 and shannyls I sent you PM in regards to your concerns.

Kind Regards,
Karolina

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back