Can you spot the problem in this picture?

What's missing though?

CLOTHES!!
...is it a pecker or wee wee what ever guys call that thang:D looks like a man naked taking a pic and its refecting on the mirror, oh god ive got to much time on my hands , im looking for wee wees or peckers in mirrors lol..............laurie ..........clothes oh my god, why didnt i look closer, what a dirty mind i have.....sorry

Last edited:
laurie, don't feel bad, I've been sitting here for 10 minutes and can't figure it out:eek2: I think I'm having a blonde moment or two:lolup:

...is it a pecker or wee wee what ever guys call that thang looks like a man naked taking a pic and its refecting on the mirror, oh god ive got to much time on my hands , im looking for wee wees or peckers in mirrors lol..............laurie ..........clothes oh my god, why didnt i look closer, what a dirty mind i have.....sorry

Oh my Gawd...:notworthy:notworthy...Oh my Gawd...:lolup::lolup:

HELP...I need Oxygen...:yahoo::yahoo:

Somebody...please call the paramedics...:eek2:...I can't catch my breath...really !!! :lolup::lolup:...

My side is hurting so bad right now....:lolup:

Tell them I'm in the floor and can't get back up !!!

Oh my Gawd...:notworthy:notworthy...Oh my Gawd...:lolup::lolup:

HELP...I need Oxygen...:yahoo::yahoo:

Somebody...please call the paramedics...:eek2:...I can't catch my breath...really !!! :lolup::lolup:...

My side is hurting so bad right now....:lolup:

Tell them I'm in the floor and can't get back up !!!
..........rob you ole peckerhead, who luvs ya!!!!

yep....I blurred it out to make it 'safe' for everyone to view. :lolup:

reminder to self: Remember to put on clothes before taking photos of items you want to sell on Ebay :D

I thought it was a woman wearing a pink dress :eek2: boy, I gotta get my eyes checked out.

A hotdog? Nah...

kielbasa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back