Brexit - whats the difference.....

"European Parliament MEPs are open to offering the UK a Brexit extension"

Wowsers

They can shove their extension up their a*ses. The UK has had more extensions than the average Wimpey Homes estate already. Due to the backstabbing opposition MP's in Parliament who are agents of the EU when it comes down to it, democracy cannot be served and the stupidity continues. I can't wait for the day that artificial blue ass-rag with the yellow stars disappears from every flagpole in the country. It's nobody's flag, and never was. Some EU kleptocrat probably made it on his kid's Etch-a-Sketch and was paid handsomely from our taxes to do so.

I doubt any individual member state will veto an extension. They won’t want to be responsible for the problems it will cause to other EU nations.

Upon further inspection it seems it's Johnson that wants to coax Hungary into vetoing a delay. Honestly, these misleading headlines sometimes, tsk

Hungary wouldn't be that brazen on their own, they're good people. They make goulash for God's sake
Upon further inspection it seems it's Johnson that wants to coax Hungary into vetoing a delay. Honestly, these misleading headlines sometimes, tsk

Hungary wouldn't be that brazen on their own, they're good people. They make goulash for God's sake
Wasn't Granville of Hungarian heritage?

I'm guessing this is the one he reads just before beddy times:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I’m in my prime; at the cusp of my development.
A few more years of growth make decay a lot more relevant…

Glass Elephant,
Glass Elephant,

Irrelevance, benevolence,
Compassion, or malevolence;
I’m one of few who sees it sums no difference.

Glass objects.
Or Elephants.
Irrelevance,
Irrelevance

Striving for motion, with motive elusive
Each thing I endeavor is far too exclusive
I need something inclusive, objectively singular
A sinusoidal wave with a mean lacking integers
Peace in zero and equilibrium inclusion

Glass Elephant
Glass Elephant
Delusions, Delusions

So we now have the three main parties in position for a general election

Tories - Brexit - with or without a deal - no deal with Brexit Party
Labour - Brexit/Remain? Get a fantastic deal from EU then campaign against it to remain and offer a 2nd referendum
Lib Dems - Remain with no 2nd referendum revoke article 50 and no deals with Labour and ignore the public (if there is a 2nd ref and public votes to leave they will ignore them).

So who gets your vote under all that load of nonsense?

Last edited:
I'd say it's definitely the upcoming EU Directives on Money Laundering that Billy Murphy is worried about.

At least he keeps a well charged phone.

View attachment 114099

He's got a point, there's nothing worse than eating a meal and chatting when some bloody busker or 'street entertainer' decides to invade your space with their racket. Couldn't they be arrested for obstructing the pavement, or sent to Simon Cowell or something?
:)

I'd say it's definitely the upcoming EU Directives on Money Laundering that Billy Murphy is worried about.

At least he keeps a well charged phone.

View attachment 114099

Pretty bold move to call out others for not knowing english after the english he presented in the text.

Maybe he was too engrossed with the Peri-Peri Chicken to type properly.

Went and had a look at his twitter.
I dont think the chicken is to blame.
Also i saw some pictures of his wife(?) that were a bit more revealing than i would have liked.

2121.gif

This murphy guy has got to be some sort of remainer psyops, joined twitter august 2019 :rolleyes: just to spout a load of bigotry mixed with pro brexit stuff, that's very convenient timing. It must take him twice as long to deliberately misspell every word. Throw in some half nudey pics of someone in dungarees pretending to be his missus, just to increase the bizarre factor further. If that was your wife, would you post those pics for all to gander :confused:

This murphy guy has got to be some sort of remainer psyops, joined twitter august 2019 :rolleyes: just to spout a load of bigotry mixed with pro brexit stuff, that's very convenient timing. It must take him twice as long to deliberately misspell every word. Throw in some half nudey pics of someone in dungarees pretending to be his missus, just to increase the bizarre factor further. If that was your wife, would you post those pics for all to gander :confused:

Go to Ibrox and you'll find he's been cloned 40k plus times :p

To be fair, there really wasnt anything wrong with his wife.
Kind of looks like your average whateverherageis woman. But the pictures were a bit much to post on twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back