Break the bank again, visual observation

BIGZEDBUD

Just bear with me while I get on my soapbox. I have played well over 200K in spins playin "Break the Bank Again" in the last 4 months ( @32RED ), and I have noticed something that just irks me.

See screenshot below.

Most slots as I understand (and witnessed), when there is a X (times), they are multiplied out. In this example it reads to me as 5 x 5 x 5=125 times line payout. However, it only pays out 5 times, the other two ( 5x ) are there just teasing you.

Not that I am complaining about my win, but it reads to me as 16875000 and not 675000 coins.

I fully expect my balance to reflect the discrepancy :thumbsup:

Stumbling off my soapbox now....

32RED5DIAX3.jpg

It doesn't matter if you get one wild or three wilds, it's still just five times the winning combination. The wilds aren't cumulative, like in some other games ie. Slotronomicon at 3Dice. On that game, one 2X symbol doubles your win...two 2X symbols quadruple it.

Nice try though!! :D

Just bear with me while I get on my soapbox. I have played well over 200K in spins playin "Break the Bank Again" in the last 4 months ( @32RED ), and I have noticed something that just irks me.

See screenshot below.

Most slots as I understand (and witnessed), when there is a X (times), they are multiplied out. In this example it reads to me as 5 x 5 x 5=125 times line payout. However, it only pays out 5 times, the other two ( 5x ) are there just teasing you.

Not that I am complaining about my win, but it reads to me as 16875000 and not 675000 coins.

I fully expect my balance to reflect the discrepancy :thumbsup:

Stumbling off my soapbox now....

32RED5DIAX3.jpg
Very nice hit :notworthy

Unfortunatly the maximum is x25 and thats only if you hit the x5 symbol in the bonus round, on a winning payline. The x5 symbol is only paid once per line, no matter how many appear.

I agree it is a little misleading, as there was no reason why MG couldn't have made these symbols flash up x5 on a winning line, and just have a break da bank symbol for non winning lines.

Mike

It's a design problem. The wild incorporates the "5x" as part of it's logo, so it looks like you are getting 5x5x5. It is no different though from the Thor in Thunderstruck. It's worth 2x, but you don't expect 2x2x2 (or 8x) when you get 3 in a winline. No-one has ever considered this a problem, and the difference is that "2x" is not displayed on the symbol, so it probably didn't occur to anyone they should be getting a cumulative multiplier.

probably didn't occur to anyone they should be getting a cumulative multiplier.

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

That $18.5K win I got on BDBA in June 09 (2 wilds and 3 blue emeralds) and all those other big wins - if they had paid cumulative :D

Can't complain though...Played today and cashed out $700. And bit over an hour ago dropped $25 over at dash. Got a $25 bonus and got that up to $3,250.

Got to luv BDBA!

Cheers

:)

Dave

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

That $18.5K win I got on BDBA in June 09 (2 wilds and 3 blue emeralds) and all those other big wins - if they had paid cumulative :D

Can't complain though...Played today and cashed out $700. And bit over an hour ago dropped $25 over at dash. Got a $25 bonus and got that up to $3,250.

Got to luv BDBA!

Cheers

:)

Dave

So you turned $25 into $3,250? Am I reading that wrong?:D
A big well done if I'm correct in my understanding:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back