Logo
external image

Bowing to the CMeister...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kukulimoku
  • id33756
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1010
  • Replies 6
kukulimoku;3p22162 said:
Hello CasinoMeister World, I'm glad I found you! I WISH, though, that I've had found you earlier. :o

All rightie then . . . Truth and Justice Rocks!!

=)

bye,
Tam
"She who prays for random generation
to bring fortunes into her world...
Is she who fell prey to the snake oil dictation
of those who rule fortune's rules." ~BDale
 
Hiya Tam

Enthusiasm enjoyed - watch out for the Sarcasm Crew here.

They mean well - they only have sharp tongues and loud barks - but generally, if you scratch them behind the ears gently enough to get that back leg jumping up and down helping you scratch... Then they can be pretty nice.

:Angel:​

Welcome to the bunch of nutters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top