Bluesquare Technical Issues

runner40

Dormant account
i have been playing bluesquare lately the cleopatra mega slot.the slot game starts well stops playing for 5 - 10 mins on occassions .when you phone with technical problems it starts back immediately and this is the good part as usually i am winning maybe a 10 or 20 quid. .when your on a decent run of luck it also stops and you can drop from winning to being fleeced with no scatters or bonuses for hours on end .i may be being sceptical or suspicious but i have noticed when phoning all the bad issues occur at around the same time of night and the new operator at the other end is an asian who i have talked to on several ocassions and i have never had one scatter bonus or decent win after talking to this guy ,the game goes from hero to zero when he comes on duty .fourth time this has happened account closed bye bye

i have been playing bluesquare lately the cleopatra mega slot.the slot game starts well stops playing for 5 - 10 mins on occassions .when you phone with technical problems it starts back immediately and this is the good part as usually i am winning maybe a 10 or 20 quid. .when your on a decent run of luck it also stops and you can drop from winning to being fleeced with no scatters or bonuses for hours on end .i may be being sceptical or suspicious but i have noticed when phoning all the bad issues occur at around the same time of night and the new operator at the other end is an asian who i have talked to on several ocassions and i have never had one scatter bonus or decent win after talking to this guy ,the game goes from hero to zero when he comes on duty .fourth time this has happened account closed bye bye

Do not bump up old threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back