Logo
external image

Blogger looking for a home

  • Thread starter Thread starter winbig
  • id48320
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 4305
  • Replies 7
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Location
Pennsylvania
Hi all...some of you may know me some time ago as a regular here, but for those who don't know me, I used to be like furniture here, but I've been on hiatus for quite awhile.

I'm currently looking for webmasters that need unique and SEO friendly blog articles from a talented individual. It can be a 1-off project, or it can be ongoing. I'm great with WordPress as well as other blogging software. If you don't have WordPress installed, I can even do that for you. Blogging is another great way to get in the search engines and direct more traffic to your site.

If you're interested, please PM me here. :) PS: I do have a reference available.


Thanks!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top