Blogger looking for a home

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Hi all...some of you may know me some time ago as a regular here, but for those who don't know me, I used to be like furniture here, but I've been on hiatus for quite awhile.

I'm currently looking for webmasters that need unique and SEO friendly blog articles from a talented individual. It can be a 1-off project, or it can be ongoing. I'm great with WordPress as well as other blogging software. If you don't have WordPress installed, I can even do that for you. Blogging is another great way to get in the search engines and direct more traffic to your site.

If you're interested, please PM me here. :) PS: I do have a reference available.

Thanks!!

Well, I found the right button I hope, and I'm the first of my friends to like this.

Some of my forum facebook friends should see I like it if they check facebook before CM.... Naw, who would do that, we all are of age, we check CM first.

Looking for a blogger

If you can please send me some links to checkout your writing that would be awesome, I am in need of a blogger for one of my sites so PM and lets see what can work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back