Black magic and slotting

WizardOfOdd

Banned User
I'm currently researching gambling magic.
I have already suceeeded and a rune magic ritual, giving
me a 500x on viking runecraft.

Are there fellow magicians here trying their "luck" on online slots.
I'd like to exchange my experiences and knowledge.
Maybe if we form a group we can empower our magic skills even further.

For those that aren't wizards (or witches) : What do you think of us,
do you think using magic is equal to cheating?

Regards and strong spells,
WoO

I usually find that if I shout, swear and throw my mouse at the wall it magically does absolutely feck all! :eek::p

bad hoodoo

Personally, I've always relied on the power of prayer... "Lord give me strength, and super big wins".. but the results have been surprisingly bad so might give voodoo a try.

I do know a bit about magic and Wicca in particular. Normally money spells don't work all that good. I find that nothing works if the odds aren't in your favour on a given day magic or not:D However I do pray to the slot Gods on a regular basis but I don't think the bastards are listening since they gave me a 15x feature win on Bonanaza the other day:D

But hey, whatever works for you op; just don't be going selling your soul or anything:p

just don't be going selling your soul or anything:p

Now there is an idea, I have already gone through £150 today low rolling between GoT, IR, Dolphins Pearls and Jurassic World without a single feature between them and nothing better than a 10x win. I know, bad choice of high variance games but hey, someone has to win a big one now and again from low rolling! :D:p:thumbsup:

Probably should get back to working now anyway. :D

Now there is an idea, I have already gone through £150 today low rolling between GoT, IR, Dolphins Pearls and Jurassic World without a single feature between them and nothing better than a 10x win. I know, bad choice of high variance games but hey, someone has to win a big one now and again from low rolling! :D:p:thumbsup:

Probably should get back to working now anyway. :D

:lolup::lolup:

No such thing as magic only wishful thinking :rolleyes:

Actually there is although it's not like it is in the movies and media. It is a religion and spells are sort of like prayers. I am taking about Wicca and other Pagan religions here. Doing a spell is much like a Catholic doing a Novena. To me it's mostly about positive thinking and trying to be the best person you can be just like other religions.

Drat! There goes my chance of actually winning something.

Oh well I'll have to stick to my tried and tested method of peeking through my fingers and pressing spin :mad:

I do a lot of yelling at the computer then cursing the slot for giving me a dirty spin (missing one symbol for a massive win and end up with zero). That never works either. :D

Too bad lolo1 isn't still around. He had me shut his account down because someone was sending black magic at him. He was serious. :p

Child's Play

Black Magic? Pfft.. Child's Play!
Maybe it works and maybe it doesn't.
Voodoo Poonani is much more effective.
(You just gotta know what buttons to push and how to pull that lever:)

When I won my mega immortal romance hit of $175k (around 5700x bet) a few years ago I actually stopped trying to use my magical powers (which usually get me up a bit until the server realises it and then starts making them work against me) and actually stayed frozen with no movement for 25 free spins and with around 4 to go the wild thrower dropped in the middle and started filling the screen from right left, normally I wouldn't be able to control my magic powers and would start overreacting but for the first time ever i stayed calm with no movement whatsoever till 13 wilds dropped. Once the win started counting up I could not control myself anymore and no more spins connected lol.

In short... magic tricks work for small amounts of time and then they start working against you.

Investing money in online slots its like giving money to the thief and than begging to give you 50% . Nothing magical just constantly losing money, nerves and time

I wished i did not have to go to a relatives house warming party once and it worked. I ended up getting violently sick and did not have to go...wait, was that the magics ill effects :confused::eek: Darn 10 time come back. I won't ever use magic again :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back