Bitcoin payment pending all day in wallet?

Deanna

I received a $600 payout to my bitcoin wallet today and even though it was received by my wallet it's been pending for over 9 hours now? That's never happened, 0 of the 3 confirmations completed. Has anyone else experienced this before?

I received a $600 payout to my bitcoin wallet today and even though it was received by my wallet it's been pending for over 9 hours now? That's never happened, 0 of the 3 confirmations completed. Has anyone else experienced this before?

Yes, I've had this happen it happens when they send it through the blockchain with the smallest miner fee possible .

I requested 300 USD in btc and they paid out like 301 , the fucker was stuck pending for 4 1/2 hours . Once it got 1 confirmation it went through in a few mins.

If you wanna check, you can see the fee paid but if there are 0 confirmations and you are saying you see it as pending then it likely is due to a slow blockchain.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Usually a higher # unconfirmed = slower confirmation time.

Yes, I've had this happen it happens when they send it through the blockchain with the smallest miner fee possible .

I requested 300 USD in btc and they paid out like 301 , the fucker was stuck pending for 4 1/2 hours . Once it got 1 confirmation it went through in a few mins.

If you wanna check, you can see the fee paid but if there are 0 confirmations and you are saying you see it as pending then it likely is due to a slow blockchain.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Usually a higher # unconfirmed = slower confirmation time.

It finally came through this morning! Whew!

Not a withdrawal problem but coinbase is down. At least for now.

Any other reliable, easy to apply, site where I can buy?

Preferably with about the same "fees" or within reason.

Their "vig" is getting expensive.

Or if anyone is sitting on some in their wallets?

Not a withdrawal problem but coinbase is down. At least for now.

Any other reliable, easy to apply, site where I can buy?

Preferably with about the same "fees" or within reason.

Their "vig" is getting expensive.

Or if anyone is sitting on some in their wallets?

Coinbase was down yesterday and the day before also part of the day. I had a heck of a time getting one of my blockchain transfers in there. I was worried when I cashed out to my bank account that it would take longer but I still had it the following day. Not sure what's going on with them but hope they get it cleared up quickly. I have another bitcoin payout to send over tomorrow! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back