Bingo Strategies

hayden

Dormant account
Hi,
Here's a few bingo details I ran into recently. It will be great if you can just check it out.

Bingo, it is popularly believed, is a game of luck. However, there are a number of ways in which you can improve your bingo gaming strategy and emerge a winner all the time. According to noted mathematical analyst Joseph E. Granville, there are a few procedures you can follow to overcome the odds. Take a look at the important aspects of playing free bingo:

* There are innumerable patterns followed by every game, which can alter the way you play and win.
* The Bingo numbers are related to the master board. Choose and select your card. Some games do not allow you to choose your cards. However, in these kinds of situations, there are other alternatives whereby you can fight your odds.
* Contrary to popular belief, you can also win big by playing less number of cards.

Source: free-bingo-coupons.com

I agree. Gambling is a game of luck. You may or may not win in the end BUT what is important is you're having fun in doing it. :thumbsup:

Please read the rules on cloaked spam

Im guessing it is more than a coincidence that both sites in your 2 posts have the same registration details

Hi,
Here's a few bingo details I ran into recently. It will be great if you can just check it out.

Bingo, it is popularly believed, is a game of luck. However, there are a number of ways in which you can improve your bingo gaming strategy and emerge a winner all the time. According to noted mathematical analyst Joseph E. Granville, there are a few procedures you can follow to overcome the odds.
Remember Mr.Granville well....Another Bozo who if he said it was so it was so!!!....Not sure it worked out for him real well over the long term!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

"Joseph E. Granville (born August 20, 1923), often called Joe Granville, is a financial writer [1] and investment speaker. He popularized [2] the use of "on balance volume", a technique of technical analysis that attempts to predict future prices of stocks, commodities, and other financial assets traded on financial markets for which historical price and volume information is available.

Granville is probably best known for his bearish market calls during the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s, when he claimed that the stock market was headed for imminent collapse. His overall track record, according to the Hulbert Financial Digest, is very poor.

The Granville Market Letter "is at the bottom of the Hulbert Financial Digest's rankings for performance over the past 25 years - having produced average losses of more than 20 percent per year on an annualized basis."
[3]

Nevertheless Granville was known as a great showman [4] who would emerge from a coffin at an investment conference, or appear to walk across water (at a swimming pool) when meeting clients. According to Robert Shiller in his book Irrational Exuberance[5]

His investment seminars were bizarre extravaganzas, sometimes featuring a trained chimpanzee would could play Granville's theme song "The Bagholder's Blues," on piano. He once showed up at an investment seminar dressed as Moses, wearing a crown and carrying tablets. Granville made extravagant claims about his forecasting ability. He said he could predict earthquakes and once claimed to have predicted six of the past seven major world quakes. He was quoted by TIME Magazine as saying "I don't think that I will ever make a serious mistake in the stock market for the rest of my life," and he predicted that he would win the Nobel Prize in economics..............................."

bingo gambling?

With land basedbingo, I have to agree that it is gambling in the purest sense of the word.
Onine bingo is another animal. The biggest gamble there is that the software has not been manipulated to effect minimal odds of winning for a player, the rules will not be changed at any time without your knowledge( lacking constant vigilance of their rule pages), and your deposits and winnings can be forfeited or lost at anytime if management makes that decision..their inherent right when you registered giving them the freedom and option of last and final arbitor on any issue.
All that plus the houseplayers and bots dilemma and suspicions.Shills can not be proven at a site, but neither can they be disproven.There is no standard or disclosure policy that demonstrates that every player in any game is a valid depositing player or a bonus player. Only the site itself has privy and control of that function and value.
A far cry from the regulated, monitored bingo that exists in a structured land facility where the game of bingo is a statistical event that is true gambling.

bingo and other online games

bingo and other games are played in this site (dumbspammer.com)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back