BINGO Jokes BINGO

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Some Bingo Jokes I found

BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO

This guy had a very attractive wife, who was always wanting clothes, jewelry, etc., but he was not too well off. One day his wife came home with a diamond neckless. The guy asked, "Where did you get that?"His wife replied, "I won it at bingo."The next night she came home with a mink coat. The guy asked, "Where did you get that?"His wife replied, "I won it at bingo."The next night she came home with a Mercedes Benz. The guy asked, "Where did you get that?"His wife replied, "Look!! Don't keep asking where I get my things!! Go upstairs and run my bath for me!!"His wife came upstairs to find a small amount of water in the tub. The wife asked, "How come you put so little water in the tub?"He replied, "I didn't want to wet your bingo card!"

Bingo Chat Addict
Bingo Support calls "YOU" for help.Someone at work tells you a joke and you say "LOL" out loud.You have called out someone's Bingo Alias while making love to your partner.You keep begging your friends to register and get an account at the Bingo site you play at so "we can hang out". You walk into a room, and, finding that it has more than 23 people, you query management regarding the total of the Bingo pots.When looking at signs, you wonder why they are always "yelling" at you. You go up to people you are attracted to "in real life" and ask them for their Bingo alias. Although you don't know what they look like, you become insanely jealous of people in the Bingo chat room hitting on your cyber-love. You don't even know what your Bingo cyber-love looks like. Your spouse now complains of you moving your fingers in your sleep as if typing the word Bingo instead of talking.When someone says, "What did you say?" you reply, "Bingo!" You find yourself sneaking away to the computer in the middle of the night when your spouse is asleep just to login and play Bingo. You turn down the lights & close the blinds so people won't know you're on-line playing Bingo again. You know more about your Bingo friends' daily routines than you do your own spouse's. You have an identity crisis if someone is using a Bingo alias close to your own. You would rather tell people that your bloodshot eyes are from partying too much than the truth (online playing Bingo all night). You change your Bingo alias so much that you have to look at your own Bingo profile to see who you really are. You go into labor and you stop to type a special E-mail to let all the Bingo roomies know you're going to be away and how you're feeling. You marry your Bingo cyberboyfriend/girlfriend and you both sit at your own computers, login to the Bingo game & chat to each other in the Bingo room every night from across the room. You understand the humor in all of these jokes because you have committed then yourself! You have a map on the wall w/ LOTS of red thumbtacks to mark where people are you have met whilst playing online Bingo. You bring a bag lunch & a cooler to the computer before logging in to the Bingo Game. You go thru "withdrawal" if you are away from the computer and the Bingo Game for more than a few hours. You wake up in the morning and the first thing you do is get online and play Bingo before you have your first cup of coffee. Your Bingo relationship online has gone farther than any real one you have had. You get up at 2 am to go to the bathroom but turn on the computer instead and log into your online Bingo game.You enter the Bingo Chat room & 23 people greet you w/ {{hugs}} or **kisses**. You got your psychiatrist addicted to Bingo too & are now undergoing therapy in private Bingo Chat rooms instead of at his office. You actually enjoy the fact that you are addicted to Bingo. There is absolutely no interesting chat in any Bingo Chat room & you're really bored. You think about starting a 12-step recovery group for Bingo junkies. You go into Bingo withdrawals during dinner. You spend at least 30 minutes making sure you say goodbye to everyone in the Bingo chat room. Your last sexual experience was really just a "Bingo" experience. You meet people from Bingo in public & you have no idea what their real name is, so you call them by their Alias name. You've even gotten on an airplane just to meet your Bingo Roomies face-to-face. When seeing someone you wish to meet, your second thought is wishing they'd be in the Bingo Chat room so you don't have to meet them in person. You have a vanity car tag with your Bingo Alias on it. When meeting a stranger, you ask for their Bingo Alias. If they have a profile you ask them for an age/sex/location check. You understand the humor in all of this. You keep telling yourself to Get a Life and trying to picture a world without online Bingo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back