BEt365 suspended my account

ZOBE10

Dormant account
Here is the e-mail I received from them:

Dear ,

Thank you for your email.

As previously advised, your account has been suspended temporarily following an investigation by our Network Poker Security Department. Unfortunately, we can offer no further details at this time.

And they send me the same e-mail after I ask them anything about this case. What do you advise to do?

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd say they think that you use a bot or team up with other players. it's an inconvenience if you are innocent, but if it helps clean up the site and root the bad guys out, then it's a good thing for the poker world. your personal unequivocal freedom is irrelevant if it serves the greater good to deny it for an indefinite period. if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. sit tight and enjoy the meister forums in the meantime. we love everyone here! (except spammers)

:thumbsup:

i'd say they think that you use a bot or team up with other players. it's an inconvenience if you are innocent, but if it helps clean up the site and root the bad guys out, then it's a good thing for the poker world. your personal unequivocal freedom is irrelevant if it serves the greater good to deny it for an indefinite period. if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. sit tight and enjoy the meister forums in the meantime. we love everyone here! (except spammers)

:thumbsup:

That is all right by me, but what is that nonsense, that I can't get any information about MY account's investigation? And how much time does this procedure take? When I deposited here, I never even amagined this thing...

You're right. But that account was at Bet365, and they won't let me know where can I contact the person who brought this decision.

They should always at least let you know the reason for suspending your account & a timeframe for the investigation. After all it is your money. It might even help quicken the investigation if you can provide a reasonable response as to why the account was flagged.

Telephone: +44 (0)1624 647777

Email: generalenquiries@microgaming.com

They should always at least let you know the reason for suspending your account & a timeframe for the investigation. After all it is your money. It might even help quicken the investigation if you can provide a reasonable response as to why the account was flagged.

When a player is not given a reason for an account being closed, it's usually because of player fraud.

@ZOBE10 - is there anyone else using your computer??

Thanks GaryWatson, I will e-mail or phone them!

Do you have more than one account in this forum?

No. But I just asked some friends of mine. I share my room with two more roommates here in the dormitory. But we all have seperate PC-s. Could this mean any problem in my matter? One of my roommates did register to bet365 but way back.

No. But I just asked some friends of mine. I share my room with two more roommates here in the dormitory. But we all have seperate PC-s. Could this mean any problem in my matter? One of my roommates did register to bet365 but way back.

Yes, there is rouge sites, and that works the same for players. Your last post offered more questions than answers. This site is here to offer rights. It tries to protect the player and point out the dodgy sites but if dodgy players come looking for support, it undermimes the sites efforts. Phone the site, then come back.

Yes, there is rouge sites, and that works the same for players. Your last post offered more questions than answers. This site is here to offer rights. It tries to protect the player and point out the dodgy sites but if dodgy players come looking for support, it undermimes the sites efforts. Phone the site, then come back.

GaryWatson!

Thank you for the post and help. I will get in contact with them, and will then let you guys know what happened, so you can all make sure I am "clean" and this is a misunderstanding.

Thanks again for the help!

bet365

Hi Zobe10,

If MG (Prima poker) have suspended your account it is almost certainly because they are looking at chip dumping - this is my experience when i worked with them....in my experience the support team based in S Africa are pretty quick when coming to a decision - so get ready to file an appeal with Khanawake Gaming Commission (who will take a few months to make a decision in my experience).

Regards,

Dazzla

I didnt know Prima was that efficient. I reported a case of collusion and some other nasty things to Prima via Dream Poker (now GNUF) for more than a month but they havent even given me any feedback yet.

pokerstars complaint!

we have 3 accounts in our household all verified by pokerstars when we first signed up. They had asked for ID's and that was provided. I have been on that site now for 1 1/2 years. No problems. Suddenly a week ago I get a message that ALL the accounts were deleted because I cant prove I am not the one using them all and that they are illegal! I emailed back and told them they were the ones that approved them To check their records. They asked for me to send ID's again. I was lery to do this but did it anyways. Now they are saying that there is 2 additional accounts on the address. I told them there should not be and to just delete them as they are not ours. They tell me that unless I can show ID for them they will not reinstate our 3 accounts. I have send emails back and forth about 12 now stating THEY ARE NOT OUR ACCOUNTS but cant get through to them. I told them to delete them as simple as that, but they dont seem to listen....so now we sit with our chips in their system and no accounts!!!
has anyone else had problems with them???

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back