Best Potential NetEnt/WMS/Nextgen Games

AdamBetsMax

Hello everyone, US player here, and the 3 big vendors we have is NetEnt, WMS, and NextGen. We also have IGT but I am not a fan.

I would like to know what are the slots with the biggest potential (obviously DOA and DOA2), but besides those, for NetEnt, NextGen and WMS specifically... what games have the most potential?

THANK YOU!

Nextgen: 300 shields, and 300 shields extreme

WMS: Bruce Lee I got told can go mental, most play Montezuma and Raping Rhino

Hello everyone, US player here, and the 3 big vendors we have is NetEnt, WMS, and NextGen. We also have IGT but I am not a fan.

I would like to know what are the slots with the biggest potential (obviously DOA and DOA2), but besides those, for NetEnt, NextGen and WMS specifically... what games have the most potential?

THANK YOU!

well , I not a pro-slot player or anything
but from Netend I like in this order : Fruit Shop , Blood Suckers 1+2 , Victorius , Wild Worlds , Jack Hammer , Narcos, Cash-o Matic , Reel Steal , Jack and his Beanstalk plus his clone Jack Halloween something , Secret of the Stones , Creature from the Blue Lagoon, The Invisible Man , Jungle Spirit , Secret Of Christmas, Butterfly Staxx2 . that means I like them it dosent mean they have the best potential. for that the pros will give some info

Ow yeah, jack and the beanstalk has potential :)

I still remember that day when this Irish lady tried the game on her phone, placing 60c bet to win, 6078.66 !

It was on youtube but cant find it anymore.

We asked NEt ENt if they could playback the free spins, that wasnt possible, but they did create a video of her free spins.

If you want to see it PM me and provide email address so I can send it with WeTRansfer, as its 86mb.

Kr.

Found it:

Netent: Vikings, Reel Steal, Berryburst MAX.

I can't think of any WMS and Nextgen that could go really big except 300 Shields. All 3 of these providers are mostly bells and whistles except for a few games and you pointed out the games with the biggest potential which also have delivered many times over.

I'm sure someone like @Harry_BKK has a list of max potential on these providers :thumbsup:

WMS - Raging Rhino (???), Raging Rhino Megaways (10,000x), Montezuma, Zeus, Black Knight, The Wizard of OZ
NextGen - Medusa II (???), Medusa Megaways (10,000x), 300 Shields Extreme (17,700x), Gorilla Go Wilder (37,500x), King Kong Fury (???), Foxin' Twins (20,000x), Merlin's Money Burst (37,500x); Soon - Pillars of Asgard with max win 25,000x bet
Netent - Warlords: Crystals of Power (6,666x), Vikings (10,000x), Narcos (5,000x), Jungle Spirit (7,678x), Scudamore Super Stakes (5,000x), Swipe & Roll (8,100x), Conan (2,016x), Cash-O-Matic (10,000x), Lost Relics (1,500x), Halloween Jack (6,000x); Soon - Ozzy Osbourne and Reel Rush 2 (6,000x)
Netent Jackpots - Mega Fortune, Mega Fortune Dreams, Hall of Gods, Divine Fortune, Mercy of the Gods

That's from the top of my head, but obviously, you will have 100 opinions when you ask 100 people as everyone has his/her favourites. :)

Welcome back to the "normal" world of online gambling! It's been quite some time.

Last edited:
Gorilla Go Wilder... Who knew :confused: :lolup:

Most of them I wonder how they achieve the max win. Atleast with DOA or 300 Shields you know how it works, but Swipe & Roll or Foxin' Twins just to name two :confused:

Swipe & Roll you need the stacked x3 multiplier wilds on reels two, three and four
Foxin' Twins you need to play SuperBet level 2 for a potential max multiplier of x20. Then hit 10 scatters for 100 free spins and aways we go! :D

Doesnt Netents, Pyramid: Quest for immortality have crazy potential?
Like up towards 30 000x stake. I feel like ive read that somewhere.
Im sure @Harry_BKK can confirm if this is true. :p

You are right. 36,000x bet on a single bet way. The game is so old, I forgot about it. :oops:

Some years ago I had a period where played the game quite often and never got past 100x bet, didn't give me the feeling that there could be 36,000x lurking in the very dark shadows. :D

You are right. 36,000x bet on a single bet way. The game is so old, I forgot about it. :oops:

Some years ago I had a period where played the game quite often and never got past 100x bet, didn't give me the feeling that there could be 36,000x lurking in the very dark shadows. :D

View attachment 114935

Same here. I still play it every now and then, but my best hit is around 100x.
Only 35900x to go. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back