New Slot Announcement BerryBURST™ by Netent

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
Drumroll please...... the sequel to Starburst has arrived. :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Meet BerryBURST™ on 23rd August 2018:

- Same potential as Starburst, max. in one spin 500x bet for full screen of Wilds or Raspberries. If full screen on initial spin with minimum one Wild, then 1,000x bet including the re-spin (EDITED after paul7388 pointed out the mistake in my initial numbers)
- Cluster Pays with 15 symbols :eek: ....min. 5 needed for a pay
- Wild can be on any reel and expands, triggering a re-spin
- RTP: 96.56%

Awful, but the soundtrack is nice! :rolleyes:

Have fun! :D :D

berryburst screenshot1 (800x449).jpg

berryburst cluster pay (800x448).jpg

berryburst cluster wild expansion (800x450).jpg

Last edited:
Drumroll please...... the sequel to Starburst has arrived. :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Meet BerryBURST™ on 23rd August 2018:

- Half the win potential of Starburst, max. in one spin 250x bet for full screen of Wilds or Raspberries. If full screen on initial spin with minimum one Wild, then 500x bet including the re-spin
- Cluster Pays with 15 symbols :eek: ....min. 5 needed for a pay
- Wild can be on any reel and expands, triggering a re-spin
- RTP: 96.56%

Awful, but the soundtrack is nice! :rolleyes:

Have fun! :D :D

View attachment 92674

View attachment 92675

View attachment 92676

From the video just posted it appears you can win over 1000x bet as it was 1000x bet for fullscreen of wilds

From the video just posted it appears you can win over 1000x bet as it was 1000x bet for fullscreen of wilds

Damn't it, my brain is really letting me down..... you are right.

It pays double the max win for a full Wild screen as it does not re-spin any further. Max win is 5,000 coins, x2 = 10,000 coins = 1,000x bet

Here's the pay table

Capture 1349 (800x451).jpg

This looks way better than starburst! with the right symbols on that respin then 5 wilds could go pretty big..

I played 3000 spins just now and had twice 3 Wild reels which did not connect (either 2 in front and one in the back or vice versa) and a few times 2 reels, once together for a total 43x bet :cheerleader: :oops:. The rest just egg-timer a la Starburst, IMO.

Nope, it won't be on my favorites list but I can see it becoming a second Starburst.

Netent tries to go big with a MAX version with higher variance and higher wins. BerryBurst MAX will be the first one.

- RTP is slightly different: Standard - 96.56% | MAX - 96.23%
- Max pay (15 Raspberries or Wilds) - Standard - 5,000 coins or 500x bet | MAX - 10,000 coins or 1,000x bet
- Max win (Netent text): Standard - 3,000x bet | MAX - 6,000x bet

Confused me at first on how you can get to 3,000x | 6,000x bet because you will need all your lucky stars, the sun, the moon, all planets and all galaxies of this universe to align for an extra magical moment. :rolleyes: .....Explanation of this "once in a trillion spins event" - MAX version:

Spin 1: 4 reels Raspberries + 1 reel Wild, leading to a re-spin with the Wild reel being sticky = 1,000x bet
Re-Spin 1: 3 reels Raspberries + 1 reel Wild + 1 additional reel Wild, leading to re-spin 2 = 2,000x bet
Re-Spin 2: 2 reels Raspberries + 2 reels Wild + 1 additional reel Wild, leading to re-spin 3 = 3,000x bet
Re-Spin 3: 1 reels Raspberries + 3 reels Wild + 1 additional reel Wild, leading to re-spin 4 = 4,000x bet
Re-Spin 4: 0 reels Raspberries + 4 reels Wild + 1 additional reel Wild, no further respin but double pay = 6,000x bet

Anyone getting the feeling that this is never going to happen? :rolleyes:

Capture 1362.PNG

Netent tries to go big with a MAX version with higher variance and higher wins. BerryBurst MAX will be the first one.

- RTP is slightly different: Standard - 96.56% | MAX - 96.23%
- Max pay (15 Raspberries or Wilds) - Standard - 5,000 coins or 500x bet | MAX - 10,000 coins or 1,000x bet
- Max win (Netent text): Standard - 3,000x bet | MAX - 6,000x bet

Confused me at first on how you can get to 3,000x | 6,000x bet because you will need all your lucky stars, the sun, the moon, all planets and all galaxies of this universe to align for an extra magical moment. :rolleyes: .....Explanation of this "once in a trillion spins event" - MAX version:

Spin 1: 4 reels Raspberries + 1 reel Wild, leading to a re-spin with the Wild reel being sticky = 1,000x bet
Re-Spin 1: 3 reels Raspberries + 1 reel Wild + 1 additional reel Wild, leading to re-spin 2 = 2,000x bet
Re-Spin 2: 2 reels Raspberries + 2 reels Wild + 1 additional reel Wild, leading to re-spin 3 = 3,000x bet
Re-Spin 3: 1 reels Raspberries + 3 reels Wild + 1 additional reel Wild, leading to re-spin 4 = 4,000x bet
Re-Spin 4: 0 reels Raspberries + 4 reels Wild + 1 additional reel Wild, no further respin but double pay = 6,000x bet

Anyone getting the feeling that this is never going to happen? :rolleyes:

Yeah this is ridiculous. If it's anything like Starburst no one will ever make it to the 2000x, let alone 6000x.

The concept of 'max' is actually quite interesting. @LetsGiveItASpin actually raised an interesting idea on his stream that perhaps netent could revisit their back catalogue and give some of the lower variance slots the max treatment. Super HV wonky anyone?

But here is a thought. If you could 'blind' test the min and max versions of berry blast as an example - would you actually be able to tell the difference?

I say this based on a bit of slotting I did this weekend. Almost every new ish netent slot played like a complete dog. @Harry_BKK onc commented that the problem with netent slots is they are low variance that play like high variance monsters which I agree with. So my guess is that in real world conditions it might actually be quite difficult to determine the normal Vs max version of a game - they will both probably play quite badly.

Just to confirm I saw this on the Netent stand in Amsterdam and spoke to a nice German lady about it and indeed it's max pay is 6,000x bet. :thumbsup:
I asked if they had read my offer to consult as a games advisor because they need to move away from those poxy 400x max win maths models and give the player belief that something better is possible. "Why do we need to pay you when you advise us for free on CM?"
Indeed.

Now as Balt said it's all theoretical. Bastardburst could in theory pay 1500 on one spin, i.e. 1 Wild reel and bars all over for 500x, then 2 Wild reels and bars all over for 500x and lastly 3 Wild reels and bars elsewhere for 1500x. I think the highest win ever recorded was around 400x.

So the chances of 6,000x here are the same as England winning the World Cup without conceding a goal, while on the same day they lift the trophy there is a full solar eclipse and the BBC news is read by an Anglo Saxon, while simultaneously a player is slotting on Bonanza and Donuts on Videoslots' multi-screen and both games drop a 20,000x feature in and Elvis is discovered living in a care home in the Scottish Highlands with the head of the Loch Ness monster on his room wall.

Last edited:
Just to confirm I saw this on the Netent stand in Amsterdam and spoke to a nice German lady about it and indeed it's max pay is 6,000x bet. :thumbsup:
I asked if they had read my offer to consult as a games advisor because they need to move away from those poxy 400x max win maths models and give the player belief that something better is possible. "Why do we need to pay you when you advise us for free on CM?"
Indeed.
:laugh:

They obviously haven't been listening as their games have dipped irreparably :D

So NetEnt read CM so NetEnt listen very carefully I will say this only once

GET THE FREAKING TOUCHSCREEN ISSUED SORTED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
Yes, that's another fucking thing!

1. Open Twin Spin with mouse.
2. Have to close the frigging intro screen with finger on screen.
3. Have to set stake up with finger.
4. Have to open autoplay up with sodding mouse.
5. Have to get cursor in loss limit amount box with finger.
6. Have to select autospin amount with finger.
7. Have to close with mouse.
8. Have to start autoplay with finger.
9. Have to stop spin quickly with finger.

WTF??? EVERY other developer is either one or the other but no, not Netent! I am pissed-off before I even start spinning the shitty changed r*gg*d html5 slots! :mad::mad::mad:

WTF??? EVERY other developer is either one or the other but no, not Netent! I am pissed-off before I even start spinning the shitty changed r*gg*d html5 slots! :mad::mad::mad:
I was playing the Dead or Alive battle on VS and had to sit through all 100 spins instead of being able to bash the button it's a pigging joke I do not play NetEnt now only in battles as its too much trouble.

Looks like Netent want to provide the full experience :eek2:

Although in fairness, one only needs the one finger when playing their games

Looks like Netent want to provide the full experience :eek2:

Although in fairness, one only needs the one finger when playing their games
No you don't understand you have to use the mouse/touchpad for one thing, then the finger for another it is stupid you can't use one or the other.

No you don't understand you have to use the mouse/touchpad for one thing, then the finger for another it is stupid you can't use one or the other.
I think Goaty is referring to the 'middle finger' being the one you need for Notentertainment slots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back