New Slot Announcement BerryBURST™ by Netent

Berries Cursed ;)

A no no slot for me..
Too much Starwurst like and me don't like that slot at all..Did maybe 200 spins on that in 10 years, and mostly just in a tournament or because I won some FS on min bet.

[QUOTE="So the chances of 6,000x here are the same as England winning the World Cup without conceding a goal, while on the same day they lift the trophy there is a full solar eclipse and the BBC news is read by an Anglo Saxon, while simultaneously a player is slotting on Bonanza and Donuts on Videoslots' multi-screen and both games drop a 20,000x feature in and Elvis is discovered living in a care home in the Scottish Highlands with the head of the Loch Ness monster on his room wall.[/QUOTE]

So, reading between the lines, it is possible then? :p:laugh::laugh:

I just had to try this, even if it was only to acknowledge that it would be a slot for my very seldom or never to play list.
500 spins, so only a small sample but enough for me. €0.50 bets.
Best win, 26x (€13.00). Most Wilds + Respins: 1 (Never ever seen a second wild or more appear).
Net loss €146.30.

No thanks Netent!

You have some great slots but this one is as vile as Startwurst, if not worse. :cool:

Like you I also had a dabble on this yesterday with some winnings from another slot.

was 70x down before I even saw a wild and ended up 300x down, again a small sample if not smaller but Likewise, no thanks I WILL NEVER scratch that itch again.

Biggest win 13x bet

I kicked myself after mainly due to the fact that after 25 spins i knew it was gonna be a loser, and boy is it boring! seriously BORING!

Yeah yeah i know HV slot blah blah, but so is IR and even when thats not in the mood you get some "keep you playing hits" this was 95% dead spin city, good luck to whoever gives it a bash your gonna need to be super rich or super lucky or maybe both TBH......

Not a bad game - somehow Netent have managed to get the two bad ingredients of cluster pays and the loathsome St*rb*rst and make a decent dish from them. :eek:

zberrybig.jpg

This was in demo as I did a review, 96.23% RTP. The music is dreadful and grates after a few spins, but otherwise we actually get a slot we have belief in.

Not a bad game - somehow Netent have managed to get the two bad ingredients of cluster pays and the loathsome St*rb*rst and make a decent dish from them. :eek:

View attachment 94123

This was in demo as I did a review, 96.23% RTP. The music is dreadful and grates after a few spins, but otherwise we actually get a slot we have belief in.

Ok i look forward to your real play experiance report :)

02e3053091c58e8995eb9a5a88d27e05.jpg

think this game was broke lol

When the Wilds are passed on BerryBurst makes myself very angry, because of the highlighted Ice-Symbols :mad::eek::mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back