New Slot Announcement Baker's Treat by Play'n Go

I hope the freespins drop in aBundance, at yeast it looks good anyway. Could be some dough to be made here.
Bugger me! I looked at the punnery and assumed it was Goaty until I saw your name! He will not be pleased.

I'll toast to that.

Don't think I will play this slot with bonus money though, especially if there is a high Turnover. Probably be breader off not.
That was corny :eek:

Reading your puns leaves me naan the wiser

Getting the bonus is a piece of cake, I have to say. If you get the 6+ spin trigger it puts the cherry on the top but it shouldn't be a sponge that soaks your deposit up too fast. I reckon I can make a good profiterole on it....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Another game that looks like it could be a fun one. Play & Go have made some decent games recently and I have enjoyed most of them. Planet Fortune, and Mermaids Gold are ones that I play almost every session now. Not having good luck on Imperial Opera and Gold King though!

I got some pictures for you guys... I had to give this a go when I saw it on Rizk and I got a bonus on 45 cents... Who knew that my first bonus ever would be over 200x!

The first pic below shows the best hit in the bonus. It also happened to be my last spin!

rizk_140x_hitinbonus_resized65_Bakers_Treat_20180413.png

The next picture shows the final amount.

rizk_209x_Resized65_Bakers_Treat_20180413.png

Fun slot for sure. Thanks for the slot review, Dunover. If it were not for these reviews, I would be less likely to try them out. :D

Would you believe that once again a couple days ago, I hit a great bonus on this game on Rizk? Yes, I did. I improved my bonus win over the last one.... My second bonus on this game on Rizk too lol!

rizk_280x_crazyhitinbonus_Bakers_Treat_20180417.png

EZ 280x hit! My end result of the bonus is shown below...

rizk_318x_Bakers_Treat_20180417.png

318x bonus on a 45 cent bet is awesome! Can't complain at all. This is why I love this game. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back